W-What?...

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked to school hand in hand the next day. Baekhyun couldn’t be happier. Ever since he met Chanyeol- Well… since he found out Chanyeol really liked him. The met Jongin and Kyungsoo at the gate, Sehun was nowhere to be seen, Until he appeared at the gate with a chipper Luhan.

“What’s Luhan doing here?” Baekhyun questioned.

“Isn’t it obvious, He’s here with Sehun.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Hey guys. Sorry I’m late.” Sehun said walking up to them, Luhan close at his side.

“Is Luhan magically 6 years younger and attending school with up?” Kyungsoo added sarcastically.

“Nah.. I accidently crashed at his house last night. He wanted to see where I went to school.”

Luhan nodded and smirked,” Okay, I really just wanted to you, I have to go get ready for work. Buh-Bye!” Luhan and Sehun shared their waves.

“Bye, Hyung.”

When Sehun turned back to the others they all had their arms crossed and raised a suspicious eyebrow at Sehun.

“…What?”

They rolled their eyes and walked into the building.

 

--

 

“Ah.. Baekkie. I won’t be able to play with you this weekend. My Noona is coming to visit.”

“Noona? I thought your family…”

“Yeah, they don’t talk to me. My Noona was already out of the house when I was disowned. She thinks the whole thing is bull; she still comes to meet me sometimes.

Baekhyun smiled,” I’m glad you still have your sister on your side.”

“I really want you to meet her. She’s awesome.”

“So why don’t I come over and meet her?”

“My Noona is…. Different.” Chanyeol awkwardly laughed.

“So? You met my mom, and my friends. They’re different.” Baekhyun laughed.

“No, She will tire you out. I promise.”

Baekhyun shook Chanyeol’s arm and pouted.

“Puuuuuleeeeease? Let me meet her….. Oppa.” Baekhyun said, throwing as much aegyo as he could at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol’s eyes almost popped out of his head as he stopped to look at Baekhyun. He rubbed his neck and blushed, looking off into the distance before saying,” Fine… But only if you keep calling me Oppa.. Deal?”

Baekhyun cheered,” Horray! Thank you, Yoellie Oppa.”

Chanyeol flashed a shy smile and continued to be pulled home by Baekhyun.

 

--

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat in his apartment playing cards.

“Oppa?”

“Nn?”

“We’ve been dating for exactly 26 hours and 23 minutes.”

Chanyeol smiled,” Why are you counting?” Chanyeol leaned over and gave Baekhyun a peck on the cheek,” Soon we will be together for too many days to count.”

Baekhyun smiled and leaned into Chanyeol’s chest.

‘Bang bang bang’

“Luhan? It’s me Sehun open up.” They heard from inside Chanyeol’s apartment.

“Sehun?” Baekhyun got up and creeped over to the door, cracking it just enough to see Sehun. Chanyeol quickly joined.

“Sehun you made it!” Luhan smiled, throwing himself into Luhan’s arms.

They shared a kiss, causing Baekhyun to gasp and smile. He covered his mouth and watched on. Sehun pulled his face away from Luhan’s, he had already wrapped himself around Luhan with his fingers tangled in his hair.

“Remember, Hyung. I’m only doing this to get over Baekhyun. You agreed to help me, no strings.”

Luhan rolled his eyes and nodded,” Sure, Sehun. No strings.”

They bagan to kiss again, passionately, While Sehun pushed Luhan into his apartment, already starting to strip him when he closed the door.

Baekhyun backed away from the door, gasping once more and covering his mouth, this time out of pure confusion.

…Sehun… likes me? What…