Dance Dance

Catching Byun Baekhyun

The next day Baekhyun woke up to Kyungsoo kicking him off of his bed. He groaned and got up to stretch before looking in the mirror and gasping at the horror he saw.

“My hair.” Baekhyun whined before grabbing a towel and heading to the shower.

When Baekhyun got out of the shower he quickly dried off and wrapped the towel around his waist. He walked into his room and searched for some clothes to wear.

“BAEKHYUN!” Kyungsoo screamed,  Baekhyun jumped, hitting his head on his dresser.

“WHAT Kyung?!”

“Good morning.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pulled out some clothes for him to wear, once he had them on he began towel drying his hair and checked his phone.

 

From: Sehun

 

I might have told Chanyeol about what happened with you and… He who shall not be named. I didn’t tell him everything, but I’m sorry, Baek.

 

Baekhyun sighed and replied to Sehun.

 

To: Sehun

 

It’s okay, everyone else already knows right? One more person isn’t going to harm me, I suppose.

 

“What is it, Baek? You look sad.” Kyungsoo said, rubbing Baekhyun’s back.

“Sehun told Chanyeol about what happened between me and Jonghyun… I’m not mad at him, you know? I just didn’t want Chanyeol to find out this soon, I knew it was inevitable though. I just wish… I don’t know that he didn’t have to know.”

“I understand, but maybe it’s better if he processes it you know, if he is really serious about having any type of relationship with you then it’s better if he knows.”

“You know, Soo you’re right.”

 

--

A little later that afternoon, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo took a bus to the mall.

“Tell me again why we wasted a Saturday to come to the mall?” Baekhyun sighed, as Kyungsoo pulled him through crods of people.

“IT IS NOT A WASTE OF TIME! Jongin is performing today! You know I love to watch him dance. And if Jongin is here then Chanyeol is here.”

Baekhyun smiled to himself, secretly wanting to see Chanyeol.

“That’s what I thought. So shut up, and let’s go!”

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo made their way to the stage to watch the performance.

As the dancers came out, Kyungsoo screamed along with the other girls in the front, but Baekhyun had his eyes on someone else.

Is that.. Sehun? Sehun… Dances?!

The music started and the dancers began to move across the stage, hitting every dance step perfectly. Baekhyun watches Sehun in awe as he moved to the music, then leaned over to say something to Kyungsoo before realizing there was no way Kyung would hear him. Kyungsoo had his eyes plastered on Jongin, mouth agape and eyes glossy like a kid in a candy store. Baekhyun laughed and looked back up at the stage, just as this dance ended. There were a few more dances before the dancers came off of the stage and an um… Interesting bagpipe act went on.

Baekhyun pushed through the crowd to get to Sehun, and when he got there he punched Sehun in the shoulder, hard enough to send him flying forward.

Sehun caught himself before he hit the ground and spun around furiously, but noticed that it was Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.

“Baek, Kyung?! What are you guys doing here?!” Sehun’s lisp came out when he was nervous.

“What are we doing here?! Why didn’t YOU tell us you dance, why didn’t you tell us you dance THAT well?”

Sehun looked over to where Jongin, Chanyeol, and Kris were standing, before leaning in and whispering,” Because I didn’t want Kyung to flip out when he found out I was on Jongin’s dance team.”

Sehun and Baekhyun both looked back at Kyungsoo, who had been hiding behind Baek.  Baekhyun took his arm and pulled him out of hiding.

“Kyungsoo it isn’t like Jongin can’t see that you are hiding.” Baekhyun whispered.

“You.” Jongin said stepping forward and pointing at Baekhyun, “You’re Chanyeol’s friend, Baekhyun right?”

Baekhyun glanced at Kyungsoo before looking back at Jongin and nodding his head,” Something like that…”

Jongin smiled and ruffled Baekhyun’s hair. Chanyeol felt a sudden anger and reached up to push Jongin’s hand away but stopped himself.

Damn it.

“And you are?...” Jongin said turning to Kyungsoo.

“I-I..I’m Kyungsoo…” Kyungsoo said, stuttering multiple times.

Jongin smirked. “Nice to meet you Kyunggie, I’m Jongin.”