Spin the Bottle

Catching Byun Baekhyun

After Luhan answered the door and let Chen and Xiumin in, they sat in a circle on the floor with an empty beer bottle from Luhan’s room.

“Maybe this isn’t such a good idea..” Sehun said.

Luhan rolled his eyes,” Sehun you can go first.”

Sehun gulped and spun the bottle anxiously waiting for it to stop.

It stopped on Chen.

“Oh it’s me! You don’t mind do you, babe?” Chen said snuggling against Xiumin.

“It’s okay. I know you only see me.” Xiumin chuckled.

“Ugh gross, just kiss already.”

Chen leaned in with excitement as Sehun squeezed his eyes shut. Their lips touched briefly and Chen leaned back.

“Your lips are really soft, your boyfriend is really lucky to have those.”

Sehun glanced over at Baekhyun and smiled, no one caught it but Luhan. Luhan raised an eyebrow.

“Okay next!”

Baekhyun raised his hand,” I’ll go!” He reached out and spun the bottle.

It landed on Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun winked,” Oooo come here baby and give me some sugar~”

Kyungsoo laughed and they both leaned in connecting their lips. Baekhyun pinched Kyungsoo’s arm lightly and Kyungsoo smirked, knowing what to do.

Baekhyun slid his tongue into Kyungsoo’s mouth pushing him back so that he was on top of him. Kyungsoo wrapped his arms and legs around Baekhyun and kissed back willingly. Everyone stared at them in bewilderment before Chanyeol sprung up and pulled Baekhyun off of Kyungsoo.

“What the hell was that?!” Chanyeol snapped.

Sehun and Kyungsoo just laughed and shook their heads.

Baekhyun laughed with them,” Kyungsoo, Sehun and I used to go to a lot of parties, we know how to entertain a crowd. We are used to kissing each other.”

Chanyeol’s mouth dropped.

“You’ve kissed Kyungsoo before? Like a lot?”

Baekhyun nodded,” Kyungsoo and I did a lot during our “questioning days” We are each others firsts.”

Jongin face palmed,” I’m not entertained.” He said angrily.

Kyungsoo palmed his and smirked,” Then why are you hard?”

Jongin blushed,” Because of you, not what happened as a whole.”

“Mhm.”

“Next time you guys decided to have an invite mee~” Luhan chimed in.

Everyone rolled their eyes.

“I guess I’ll go next then.” Jongin said turned the bottle.

It landed on Chanyeol.

“Grossss no.” Jongin shook his head with his tongue out.

“Ditto.” Chanyeol replied.

“Oh COME ON. You guys have been best friends for like ever, GAY best friends, and you’ve never even kissed once?” Baekhyun sighed.

“No. I’ve NEVER wanted to kiss Chanyeol. He’s funny looking.”

A vain popped in Chanyeol’s neck and he grabbed Jongin by the collar,” What’d you say.”

“KISS!” Baekhyun Cheered.

“KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!” Everyone started cheering in unison.

Chanyeol sighed and hesitated before roughly slamming his lips against Jongin’s and pushing him away wiping his mouth.

Everyone threw their hands up in celebration. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun were squealing.

“That was so hot!” Kyungsoo squealed.

“You’re by your love intrest, kissing someone else?” Jongin laughed.

“It’s just Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo said flatly.

“AM I REALLY THAT REPULSIVE??” Chanyeol screamed.

Baekhyun shook his head,” No you’re gorgous.” He covered his mouth.

“Chanyeol has a face only Baekhyun could love.” Jongin added.

“I didn’t say you were ugly Chanyeol, you’re actually super good looking. What I meant is that I know you’re Jongin’s best friend and it isn’t like that.” Kyungsoo snapped.

“You think Chanyeol is super good looking?” Jongin pouted.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and smiled.

“I’ll go.” Chanyeol said. He spun the bottle.

It landed on Baekhyun.