Messy Incounter

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Baek. Yah, Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo whispered.

“YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN STOP STARING.” Kyungsoo punched Baekhyun in the arm.

Baekhyun snapped out of his gaze just in time to feel the pain.

“Ow! Damn it, Do! That hurts!” Baekhyun whined, rubbing the injured spot on his arm.

“If you don’t quit staring at him then the whole world will know you think he’s cute.”

“Shut up I wasn’t staring! And I-I don’t think he’s cute!” Baekhyun blushed, crossing his arms and looking away.

“Suuuuure you don’t.”

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun returned their gaze to the front.”

“Well, there is an open space behind Mr. Byun and Mr. Do. Why don’t you sit there? Boys, raise your hands so he knows who you are.”

Kyungsoo raised his hand and then looked over to Baek who hadn’t been paying attention and nudged him.

“Baek… Raise your hand…”

“O-Oh.” Baekhyun raised his hand but Chanyeol had already made his way to his seat.”

“You soooo totally think he’s cute. “ Kyungsoo winked.

“Shut upp, Kyung. You’re like a girl. What if he hears you?! And I do not!”

Baekhyun heard a chuckle from behind him and turned his head slightly to see Chanyeol with his head resting on his hands, looking right at him. He quickly turned around and hid his head in his hands. Oh God, what if he heard Kyung?!

 

--

 

“It seems our little Baek has a crush.” Kyungsoo said, swirling is fork in his salad. He wiggled his eyebrows and smiled mischievously in Baekhyun’s direction.

“Baekhyun? This Baek? Right here? Why Baekhyun, I thought you had the uality of a sack of potatoes. Doooo tell.” Sehun added. God, Sehun is so dramatic, he has to make every word he says drip with drama.

“It isn’t like that! Soo, stop itt!” baekhyun whined. He’d been asking Kyungsoo to let it go all morning but to no avail.

“It so is! When that new guy Chanyeol walked into our classroom this morning I thought Baek was going to pee himself.”

“Really? Woww, this guy must really be something.”

“He’s a little too tall for my liking. I don’t think I’d like it if my guy towered over me like that.”

“You’re tiny, Soo. A carton of milk is taller than you.” Baekhyun laughed along with Sehun.

“Hush! You’re aren’t that tall either, Baek.”

“I don’t think I would mind the height though. I mean, I like when my head can fit perfectly into a guys chest.” Baekhyun’s eyes lit up as he talked about his dream guy.

“Really now? Looks like Chanyeol is juuust right for you, Baek.”

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as stood and picked up his tray.

“Never going to happen, guys.” Baekhyun his heels to head for the trash can.

Kyungsoo gasped, “Wait, Baekhyun!” But it was too late., Baekhyun had already ran into Kris, dumping the remainder of his lunch onto the already fuming Kris. Baekhyun fell to the ground hard, mouthing the word ouch before looking up to see who he’d run into.