Famous

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Why are we at the mall again?” Jongin questioned, looking over at Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes.

Actually, Baekhyun was curious too. Kyungsoo had dragged the whole gang out to the mall without telling any of us why we are here.

“You’ll see, Jonginnie. So shush and come on!” Kyungsoo squealed. Kyungsoo led us to a shop that Baekhyun had never been in before and Baekhyun gasped, along with everyone else. Lining the outside of the glass windows, behind the maniquins were several large posters of Baekhyun.

“Baek, Wow!” Luhan gaped.

“Kyungsoo, when did you find these here?”

“I heard some girls talking about it at school. I though we should all come check it out.”

“Baekhyun, you look so happy.” Sehun smiled, obviously enjoying what he was saying.

“I do look happy..” Baekhyun almost whispered.

“I haven’t seen you this happy since..” Sehun didn’t finish his sentence, but everyone knew, since before Jonghyun.

“I like modeling.. It was fun..” Baekhyun replied,” I want to do it again.”

“Who’s that guy with you?” Kyungsoo asked.

“That’s L.Joe.. He was, and well still kind of is like my modeling mentor.”

“He is only in one picture, Ah that is the outfit that I struggled in. He helped me out, I guess they liked me so much they had me model all of the outfits.”

“Baek that’s great!” Chanyeol scooped him up into his arms. Baekhyun smiled his subtle smile into Chanyeol’s chest.

“When do you model again Baekhyun? I’m sure I’d walk on set and everyone would swoon over my beauty.” Kris said sweeping his bangs out of his eyes.

Tao rolled his eyes and playfully punched Kris,” Or they’d run screaming.”

“That’s only you, babe.” Kris winked, speaking in Chinese.

“Don’t call me, babe.” Tao growled, back in their native language.

“I can taste the .” Luhan said, wiggling his eyebrows at them. They shot him a look.

“Now that we are done speaking the impossible language, Let’s celebrate Baekhyun’s face!” Jongin exclaimed.

Baekhyun chuckled, and that is how they ended up in the cafeteria, sipping bubble tea and eating various candies.

“What are you going to do now that you’re famous Baek?” Kyungsoo asked, munching on a chocolate pastry.

“I’m not famous..” Baekhyun mumbled.

“Close enough, you’ll start getting recognized eventually.”

Baekhyun just shook his head.

“So when is your next shoot, Babe?”

“On Wednesday, I’m excited.” Baekhyun smiled.

“Don’t leave us out on this one, make sure you tell us all about it!” Kyungsoo squealed.

Baekhyun just rolled his eyes.

--

That night Baekhyun and Sehun stayed at Kyungsoo’s house.

“We haven’t had a girl’s night like this in a long time.” Kyungsoo sighed, pulling his knees up to his chest and digging into his frozen yogurt.

“Uh oh, frozen yogurt, what’s up Kyung? And these aren’t girl’s nights.. we aren’t girls.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes,” It’s Jongin… He’s been so distant lately.. He won’t touch me or kiss me.. I don’t know what to do..”

“Jongin.. Jo-Jongin.. “ Baekhyun muttered.

“Huh?”

“He- he is feeling the same way.” Baekhyun added softly.

“How could he possibly feel this way?”

“Because… he doesn’t understand your ual complex.. You make him stop touching you, he doesn’t know what to do with his hands he probably thinks you don’t want it. Or don’t want him.”

“I want him! I want him more than I’ve ever wanted anything in the world.. and that scares me.”

“I know it does Kyungsoo, but you’ve got to open up to him. If you won’t let him touch you, you’ve got to tell him why he can’t touch you yet.”

“He will leave, he’ll think I’m disgusting for having with all those guys.”

“No he won’t, Kyung. Trust me.” Baekhyun half smiled.