Fatsoo

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Through out the day Baekhyun could feel tiny pieces of paper being thrown at him from behind in class, usually, this would annoy Baekhyun, but once Baekhyun picked up the pieces of paper, he saw that they were little paper hearts that said ‘OPEN ME’ on the outside. Baekhyun opened them and placed them next to each other.

WILL

YOU

GO

OUT

ON

A

DATE

WITH

ME?

Baekhyun smiled at the childishness that is Park Chanyeol and wrote his replay on a piece of paper before folding it into a paper crane… because that was the only thing he knew how to make.

Chanyeol opened the paper with a big goofy smile.

LOL NO

Chanyeol pouted, Baekhyun just laughed.

 

--

 

“Where’s Sehun?” Baekhyun asked setting his Dak Galbi down on the table.

“Dak Galbi? Wooww, a guy says I like you and suddenly caring about your figure is out of the way.” Kyungsoo said with some sass.

“Kyung, I only diet with you FOR YOU. I don’t gain weight. I’m not a fat like you.”

Kyungsoo gasped,” HOW DARE YOU,TAKE IT BACK RIGHT NOW!”

Baekhyun laughed and took a huge bite of his noodles.

“Hey Baekkie” Chanyeol breathed into Baekhyun’s ear.

Baekhyun choked, coughed, and spit everywhere, unprepared for Chanyeol’s sudden y deep voice in his ear. Chanyeol laughed and rubbed circles into his back.

“Bet you wish you got a salad now, you look reeeeeal attractive, Baek.” Kyungsoo huffed, turning his nose up at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun continued to cough but glared at Kyungsoo.

Once Baekhyun was done coughing, he bagan to clean up his mess.

“So where is Sehun?” Baekhyun went back to his original question.

Kyungsoo shrugged.

Chanyeol tilted his head in confusion and pointed toward Kris’ table,” He said he was going to eat with Kris and Kai today when I told him I wanted to come eat with you guys.”

“Seriously? Sehun has never ditched us to eat with his brother before..” Kyungsoo questioned. It’s really suspicious that Sehun just decided to sit away from us.

“Jongin said he was going to join us later. He’s uh… interested in you guys.” Chanyeol added, taking a bite of his cookie.

Kyungsoo’s head snapped in the direction of Chanyeol.

“JONGIN? JONGIN IS COMING OVER HERE?!” Kyungsoo’s breath sped up and he clutched his chest. He closed his eyes and fake cried, dramatically stating,” THERE IS GOD!” while standing up.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and pushed him back down.

“I seriously don’t know how the whole school doesn’t know you have a thing for Jongin.”

“Baekhyun I think I’m going to pass out.”

“Kyung, I think you’re exaggerating, seriously.”

“Oh am I, the first time you saw Chanyeol I thought your lungs were going to collapse and fall out of your you were so excited.”

Baekhyun quickly gasped and harshly shoved Kyungsoo off of his seat, before hiding his face in his hands in horror.

Chanyeol gave a big goofy laugh and leaned over to Baekhyun and whispered,” Do I excite you?” He blew into Baekhyun’s ear causing him to shiver.