The Fight

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Sehun LIKES you? Why didn’t you tell me?!” Chanyeol snapped.

With that Baekhyun became angry, he clenched his hands into fists and glared at Chanyeol,” I DIDN’T KNOW!! Don’t take your frustration out on me!”

Chanyeol ran his fingers through his hair,” Aish!”

Baekhyun sighed and tried to calm down,” Chanyeol-“

“Don’t talk to him anymore.”

So much for trying to calm down…

“Did you hear me? I said don’t talk to him, and don’t hang out with him anymore!”

Baekhyun lets out a surprised laugh,” Excuse me? I’m not going to just start ignoring Sehun over something he can’t even control!”

“So what then, Baek. Are you going to reciprocate his feelings?”

“Park Chanyeol, I did not say that and you know it!”

“Then don’t hang out with him anymore, Baekhyun. I’m serious.”

“You’re being so selfish! I’m you’re boyfriend not your PROPERTY!”

“Exactly you’re my boyfriend, and I don’t want you to be stolen away from me!”

“Do you really think so poorly of me? That I’d cheat on you with Sehun?! You’’re such an , Chanyeol… You know my past. You know what I’ve gone through with Cheating and possessiveness and pain. I was wrong about you.”

“What’s the supposed to mean?”

“It means I don’t want to be with someone who will break me. I want to be fixed. You’ll never be able to help me.”

“Baek how can you say that! How can you say I’ll break you like he did?”

Baekhyun huffed and stormed over to the couch and slipped on his sweater,” Because you’re doing it right now.. And seriously Chanyeol, you’re the same as all the other guys! You’re jealous, you’re controlling, you want me to dump my friends for you! Well I won’t, and let me tell you something, Sehun has been around WAY longer than you have, and he will be around LONG AFTER YOU!”

Baekhyun began to stomp towards the door, but Chanyeol caught his arm,” Baek, where are you going? It’s dangerous, let me walk you.”

“I’m going home. Don’t worry; I can handle myself without you. I have before.” Baekhyun pulled his arm out of Chanyeol’s grasp and stormed out the door, slamming ti behind him.

Chanyeol ran up and threw his door open,” BAEK! Baek come back! Please!”

But Baek had already left down the stairs without looking back.

“.” Chanyeol muttered, banging his fist against the doorframe.

Across the hall Luhan’s door opened slightly. A messy hairsed Luhan with swollen lips appeared, covering him self with a sheet.

“Chan? What’s going on?” He asked with concern.

The door was pushed open wider, as Sehun appeared buttoning up his pants, and trying to fix his hair.

“Was Baekhyun here? What happened? What’d you do?”

Chanyeol huffed at Sehun’s question. He tightly gripped his door, anger over coming him as he ground his teeth together.

“You could ask yourself the same question, Oh Sehun.”

Chanyeol slammed, the door letting out an enraged scream as soon as it clicked shut.

Luhan and Sehun stood their looking at each other in confusion.

Luhan shrugged and palmed Sehun’s hard on with out notice, causing Sehun to moan.

Luhan leaned in close and slid his hands up Sehun’s well toned body, stopping once his hand was firmly wrapped around Sehun’s neck, pulling him down and seductively whispering,” Who said you could put your clothes back on, Hunnie?”

Luhan gave a mischievous giggle before forcefully pressing his lips to Sehun’s.

Sehun shuddered and pulled the ual deviant back into the room, closing the door behind them.

_____________

I got a poster/ banner thing! I made it! ^^ I made it on Mac Paintbrush so don't judge it to hard TT I don't have a fancy program like photoshop *tears*

- Shern <3