Walk Walk Fashion Baby

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“L.Joe I don’t know what to do I’ve never modeled before..”

“It’s easy, just be natural, do what you would normal do when you are outside on a snowy day.”

“Cue snow!” The woman’s voice rang.

Flakes of fake snow came slowly falling down onto Baekhyun and he smiled up at them. Holding his hands out to catch the flakes, this is when the camera started snapping photos, Baekhyun pulled his hood up over his hair, so the artificial snow wouldn’t get in it to much. Baekhyun ended up modeling in all of the outfits designed for this shoot.

The other models stood in awe watching Baekhyun; the way he moved so naturally and posed had the other models jealous as the looked at his perfect shots.

Once the winter shoot was over Baekhyun strolled over to talk to L.Joe.

“How’d I do?” He asked nervously.

“Baekhyun you’re a natural! That was amazing! Are you sure you’ve never modeled before?”

Baekhyun shook his head,” Never.”

--

That night Beakhyun went to Chanyeol’s house for the first time since Chanyeol told him he was cheating on him with Dara, He was really nervous. His and Chanyeol’s relationship was still a little rocky, they barely touched each other and Baekhyun has yet to kiss him. He just isn’t as comfortable as he should be with Chanyeol anymore.

Chanyeol opened the door with his pajama pants laying low on his hips, revealing the red boxers that Chanyeol had on underneath, Baekhyun gulped, Chanyeol smiled as he noticed Baekhyun staring.

“Enjoying the view, babe?” Chanyeol leaned down and whispered into Baekhyun’s ear. Baekhyun shudders and breaks his stare from Chanyeol’s stomach. He steps inside.

“I brought your present…  Since I couldn’t give it to you on your actual birthday. Chanyeol frowned, but quickly recovered and smiled down at Baekhyun,” Can I open it now?”

Baekhyun nodded shyly and sat down; Chanyeol did the same.

Baekhyun watched carefully as Chanyeol pulled his girft out of the box smiling down at the fluffy winter hat in his hands.

“I love fur hats, how’d you know? Thanks Baekkie.”
“You’ve been wearing the same old, worn out fluffy hat. I thought you needed a new one, since you haven’t thrown it away yet I can see how much you like it so I got you one just like it..”

Chanyeol placed it onto his head,” It smells like you.”

“Yeah… I wore it while we were..”

Chanyeol nodded understanding, and took the hat off, placing it on Baekhyun’s head. Chanyeol leaned in, pulling Baekhyun to him by his hat and kissing him, Baekhyun groaned, letting Chanyeol slip his tongue into his mouth. Baekhyun whined, feeling empty without Chanyeol’s kiss.

“There. Now there is a good memory with this hat.” Chanyeol smiled, he leaned his head against Baekhyun’s.

Baekhyun did a small smile that wouldn’t have been noticed by anyone but Chanyeol. Seeing Baekhyun smile warmed his heart. “I love you Baek.”

Baekhyun gasped and looked over at Chanyeol,” Wha..what?”

“I love you.”