Catching Byun Baekhyun

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Bye, Sehun, bye, Soo. See you guys tomorrow!” Baekhyun waved goodbye to his friends.

“Bye, Baek! I’ll call you later okay?”

Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head. He walked down and out the school gates, beginning his journey home.

Why does Chanyeol want to be my friend? I don’t get it. How can you tell someone “Hey this guys pants” then say “We’re going to be friends.”?! I don’t get that guy… but he’s so cute... it should be illegal for guys to be that cute.

Baekhyun felt something bump his shoulder rather hard.

“Ouch!” Baekhyun groaned, he looked up to see a smiling Chanyeol.

“Ch-Chanyeol?! What are you doing here?!” Baekhyun averted his eyes, trying desperately to look at everything that isn’t Park Chanyeol.

“I’m here to walk you home, silly. There are bad guys!” Chanyeol tugged Baekhyun’s arm to make him continue walking.

Baekhyun snorted,” You are the bad guy…” He mumbled.

Chanyeol frowned and jumped in front of Baekhyun, cause his to almost trip and fall.

“Baekkie that’s mean! I was just playing around earlier… Forgive me?”

Baekhyun raised an eyebrow and shook his head, looking down at his shoes.”

Chanyeol grabbed the front of Beakhyun’s sweater forcing him against the wall.

“Wha-What are you doing!!” Baekhyun’s face turned bright red when Chanyeol put his face close to his.

“Stop doing that…” Baekhyun turned his head away from Chanyeol, but Chanyeol quickly pulled his head back to look at him.

“Come on, Baekkie… It was a joke; I wouldn’t have really made you do it. Pleaseee forgive me? I want to be friends.” Chanyeol put his hand on Baekhyun’s face, making his cheeks blush a darker red and his mouth go dry.

“I… I… fine… but we aren’t friends.”

Baekhyun had to use all of his strength to push Chanyeol off of him, but what Baekhyun didn’t know is that Chanyeol let him push him away, and he could have kept him held down if he really wanted too.

Baekhyun fixed his hair, tightened his bag on his shoulders and coughed. “Let’s go. I’ll let you walk me home… but just today.” Baekhyun walked on.

Chanyeol stood there and smiled

How cute. He thought. This should be fun.

Baekhyun walked in silence while Chanyeol talked.

“ So where do you live? Have you always lived there?  What’s your favorite color? Do you have a dog? Because I have a dog and his name is Hwa Jae.”

Baekhyun ignored all of Chanyeol’s questions, but there is one question he asked that caught Baekhyun’s attention right as they reached his house.

“Is Sehun your boyfriend?”

Baekhyun stopped and stared at Chanyeol. “Excuse me?”

“I said is Sehun your boyfriend?”

“No way! We are just friends! Sehun and I are NOT going out!”

“Woah! Don’t get so defensive. I was just asking. It just seemed like it because of how he stood up for you today.” Chanyeol smiled and Baekhyun’s face and added, “You don’t have to get so defensive, I know I’m the only one you like.”

Baekhyun smacked his hand away and snorted, “I don’t like you Park Chanyeol. I will never like you.” Baekhyun stomped into his house and slammed the door.

Chanyeol stood there smiling, knowing fairly well that he can catch Byun Baekhyun.

___________

A message from me!! When Baekhyun is thinking his thoughts are Italicized, when Chanyeol is thinking, his thoughts are in bold. :)) Just so there is no confusion!

- Shern <3