A What?..

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Noona…. Stop yelling.. I told you I found him. Everything is fine now. Aish.” Chanyeol pinched the bridge of his nose as he argued with his sister.

Baekhyun smiled down at his and Chanyeol’s intertwined fingers. Finally, Chanyeol’s frustration bubbles over and he hangs up on his sister and turned to Baekhyun, blossoming into that beautiful smile that Baekhyun loved so much,” My sister wants to have dinner later.. She told me to bring my boyfriend. Oh no, whatever shall I do?” Chanyeol whistled and looked up at the sky.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and lightly punched Chanyeol’s shoulder,” Yah! What are you trying to hint, idiot…”

“I wish I had an adorable, brown haired, crescent eyed boyfriend to accompany me to dinner. Wow.”

Baekhyun sighed,” Fine, Park Chanyeol I’ll be your boyfriend.”

Park Chanyeol silently fisted pumped into the air, but you could see his excitement, Baekhyun laughed.

“Thanks so much Baekkie. I won’t ruin it this time. I promise to take good care of you.”

“Oh nooo, we will be done at dinner so latee. Where oh where will I sleep? I’ll be so tired. It’d be so amazing if my boyfriend asked me to stay over.”

Chanyeol smiled and tickled Baekhyun, causing him to give a girly shriek as he bends over in laughter,” You can’t use my tactics against me!”

Chanyeol stopped tickling, Baekhyun and embraced him,” Come on; let’s go get dressed for dinner. Do you have button ups?”

Baekhyun eyed Chanyeol suspiciously.

 

--

 

Baekhyun’s jaw dropped once they were standing in front of the restaurant. He has heard about this place on television, like… celebrities eat here and stuff. Baekhyun couldn’t believe this is where they were eating.

“Channie… Is your sister a mob boss?” Baekhyun asked with a worried tone. Chanyeol laughed and patted his boyfriend’s head.

“Something like that.” He teased, but Baekhyun couldn’t tell, he gulped and allowed Chanyeol to lead him inside.

Chanyeol pulled out Baekhyun’s chair for him and made sure he was seated before taking his own seat.

“Baekhyun, hello! About earlier… I’m sorry. I didn’t know the extent of your relationship I should have kept my mouth shut.”

Baekhyun shook his head,” No, don’t apologize. It was our problem; we should have taken care of it sooner. If anything we needed this, it brought us closer.” Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol and received one from him in return.

“You guys are so cute.” She squealed.

“So ah.. Noona. What do you do.. to be able to eat at a place like this?”

“I have my own clothing line, I’m a designer.”

Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol,” How is fashion designer even close to a mob boss.”

Chanyeol ran his hand over Baekhyun’s lovingly,” I never said she was a mob boss, you just assumed that on your own.”

“You thought I was a mob boss?” Chanyeol’s siter threw her head back in laughter, whilst Baekhyun lowers his head in embarrassment.

“So Baekhyun the real reason for this dinner is because I want to offer you a job.”

“A…job?”

“Yes a job, as a model, for my clothes. You’re the perfect image for my line.”

“Noona, why didn’t you ask me first for I could tell him, you just popped this question on him he doesn’t have time to think.”

“Um… I’ve never modeled before… I wouldn’t know how..”

“That’s okay! The other boys will teach you, and you don’t have to decide now, you can take your time to decided okay?” She smiled and that reassured Baekhyun.

Modeling, huh? I’ve always wanted to try it.. Maybe I should. Maybe I could help financially support Chanyeol… even if it is only a little bit he needs it more than I do.. Hmm..