Luhan

Catching Byun Baekhyun

From: Baekhyun

To: Mama Byun

 

Um.. Is it okay if I go to Chanyeol’s tonight? I kind of promised him I’d make him dinner, and we don’t have school tomorrow so

 

To: Baekhyun

From: Mama Byun

 

Sure, honey. ;) Have fun.

 

--

 

“Chanyeol?”

“Hm.”

“You have to lead me to where you live.”

“Oh yeah.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walked past Baekhyun’s block and too an apartment building down the street.

“We’re here…”

“You live here? Wow I walk past this place all the time to go to the store.”

“I just moved in… It was a quick move, this is what I could afford.”

“You live… alone?” Baekhyun asked, grabbing onto Chanyeol’s arm.

Chanyeol frowned down at his feet, obviously thinking about something before popping up and trying to be happy, but his voice failed him,” Come inside.”

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and led him up the stairs to apartment, E on the second floor. Chanyeol pulled a bland keychain out of his pocket and unlocked the door. His keys are so boring… maybe I’ll buy him a keychain..

As soon as  Chanyeol’s keys entered the door, a neighboring door flew open and a beautiful girl flew out.

“CHANYEOL! My heater broke can you f-OH Hi! Who are you?” The girl said, waving at Baekhyun.

“O-oh.. I’m Baekhyun.”

“Hihi! I’m Luhan from apartment X, nice to meet you!”

“Excuse Luhan, he’s uh… very energetic.” Chanyeol said pushing the door open.

Baekhyun nodded.

“WAIT HE?!”

“Yeah?” Chanyeol questioned walking inside.

“You thought I was a girl right? I get that a lot.” Luhan said, waving his hand to say it’s alright,” So Chan, will you fix my heater later?”

“Sure thing Luhan, see you later.”

“Bye-bye!”

Baekhyun stepped into Chanyeol’s apartment and closed the door.

“Make yourself comfortable,” Chanyeol said putting his backpack down.

Baekhyun sat on the couch.

“I know it isn’t as nice as where you live, but it’s a home, I suppose.”

“Chanyeol, I didn’t say anything about your house. It’s cute. Cozy. I like it.” Baekhyun smiled.

Chanyeol smiled over Baekhyun’s shoulder, but Baekhyun couldn’t see.

“So what do you want to eat?” Baekhyun said, getting up and walking towards the fridge.

“Actually… about that…”

Baekhyun opened the fridge and gasped.

It’s bare!