HunHan: Date

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Sehun sighed and looked at his phone, he had several missed messages from Luhan, but what should he say? Every time he thinks about Luhan he thinks about how much he’s hurting him. Sehun wants Luhan in his life, but… they can’t keep going on like this.

Sehun picked up his cell phone and dialed Luhan’s number.

“Sehun!”

“Yeah, Luhan it’s me.”

“You didn’t answer my calls before so why did you call me?” He sniffled.

“Lu… have you been crying?”

There was silence for a moment.

“N-no. I’m a little sick.”

Sehun sighed,” Don’t lie to me, Look Luhan, when I said we should end it… I meant it. I don’t want it to be this way, because I really do like hanging out with you, but it’s hurting you, I can see that now.”

“No Sehun, don’t say that please! Please I need you, I’m okay with being used really, and you can call me, and sleep with me whenever you want. I won’t get upset, I’ll be okay just please don’t end this with me.”

“Luhan, listen to yourself, do you realize that is like a free e? What am I your pimp?! Jesus Luhan you’re making me feel like . I wouldn’t have kept this up this long if I knew you had feelings for me. I can’t just use you like that I’m really not a bad person.”

“I can be your ... I can! I-I I’m fine with having this kind of relationship, I’ll adapt! Just… Don’t push me away like this, not after you’ve got me hooked on your body. I need it, I need you.”

“This isn’t healthy.”

“So what does that mean? Is that a yes?”

“Of course it isn’t a yes.”

I could hear Luhan’s sobs through the phone.

“Using me like that and then throwing me away is what is cruel Oh Sehun.”

“You didn’t let me finish. I won’t use you like a , Luhan. I just won’t. I’ve already done it this long without realizing that you loved me, and I’m not really sure if my feelings for Baekhyun have gone away but… We can try.”

“T-try?”

“Let’s go on a date, Lu, just you and me. No . Just a fun night out.”

“Seriously?!” Sehun could hear the excitement in his voice.

“Yeah, I’ll pick you up tomorrow night.”

“Sehun.. Sehun..” He heard Luhan’s cries once more.

“Thank you.”

“You don’t thank someone when they ask you out on a date, Lu.” Sehun smiled.

“I know. But thank you.”

“I’ll see you tomorrow, Hannie.”

“Kay! Bye, Hunnie!”