Party?

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol spent the rest of the evening at Baekhyun’s side, making sure he was all right before he left.

“I have t go to work, Baekkie. I can be back tomorrow afternoon if you like.” Chanyeol said standing up from the bed. Baekhyun grabbed the bottom of Chanyeol’s jacket,” Wait…. Will you play Guitar for me tomorrow?... I actually really enjoyed it, I can come over if you’d like.”

Chanyeol smiled and kissed Baekhyun,s hand,” Of course, Baekkie. I’ll play for you whenever you want.”

Chanyeol said his final goodbyes to Baekhyun, Baekhyun wanted to walk him out but Chanyeol wouldn’t allow it and told him that he shouldn’t get out of bed.

Once Chanyeol left, Baekhyun called his mom.

“Yes, honey?” She said walking into the room.

“You like Chanyeol, right?”

“Of course I do honey, He’s a nice boy, Why? Should I not?”

“No! I mean, yes! You should like him! It’s just… I think I really like him mom…”

“Why don’t you tell him.”

“I’m scared.”

“Because of Jonghyun?”

Baekhyun shuddered at his name,” Yeah.. I don’t want to be hurt like that again. I’m scared.”

“I don’t think Chanyeol is like that honey. I met Jonghyun and he is nothing like Chanyeol.”

“I know… I’m just worried.”

Mrs. Byun hugged her son,” Don’t be honey.”

 

--

 

Baekhyun showed up at Chanyeol’s apartment the next day, unfortunately, he had to bring his two idiot best friends because apparently the three of them don’t hang out enough anymore.

“BAE- Oh. Hi, Kyungsoo, hi, Sehun.” Chanyeol tried to mask his disappointment as he pulled Baekhyun in for a hug.

“Omg like Chan, it’s totally awesome to see you too!” Kyungsoo said, valley girl style.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and opened up his door wider for them to come in.

“Aww Chanyeol this is adorable!” Kyungsoo squealed looking around the apartment.

“Right? I said the same thing!” Baekhyun and Kyungsoo squealed together.

“Are they always like this?” Chanyeol whispered to Sehun.

Sehun nodded seriously,” Yes, but it gets 10 times worse. 20 times worse if there is a fashion magazine involved.”

“Wow, Baek, you’re like super gay.” Chanyeol whispered to himself.

“Hey I heard that, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun glared at his with a smile.

Chanyeol smiled back,” So Kyungsoo, Do you want me to invite Jongin over?”

“Can he come? I can do it!” Kyungsoo said getting really excited.

 

To: My Jongin <3

From: Kyungsoo

Jongin-ah! We’re at Chanyeol’s apartment. Come see me? ;)

 

From: My Jongin <3

To: Kyungsoo

 

Sure Kyunggie, I’ll e over in a few, don’t get too excited to see me. :)

 

“He’ll be here soon.” Kyungsoo said smiling, He was still looking at his phone.