Meet my Boyfriend

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun what are you doing?” L.Joe laughed lifting the tablecloth.

Baekhyun was hidden away under the table stuffing his face with miniature-frosted cream puffs.

“…Eating, We’ve been here all night, I’m starving.”

“Do you want some of my snacks?” L.Joe said crawling under the table with Baekhyun, He pulled a little green tin out of his bag and opened it, passing a pair of chopsticks to Baekhyun.

“You know you’re face is like… everywhere. Even in America. I’m so jealous.” L.Joe pouted.

“I know… I keep getting recognized, it’s weird.”

“It’s cool though. You’re so new but so popular already. Must be cause you’re c.u.t.e” L.Joe teased. He popped a piece of food into his mouth.

“That’s what my boyfriend says. He said pretty soon I’ll start thinking I’m to pretty for him.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and began to eat.

L.Joe swallowed his food,” You’re boyfriend? You never mentioned him on set.”

“Mhm, his name is Chanyeol and he’s… sorta perfect.” Baekhyun smiled to himself, blushing a bit.

“Wow, I’ve never seen you smile like that, I wanna meet him.”

“Meet.. him?”

“Yeah! I mean, you should bring him to the fashion party on Friday.”

“Chanyeol isn’t the fashion party type, I’ll bring my friend Kyungsoo, and he’ll freak.”

“Still, You should bring your Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun blushed once more,” Yah, don’t call him my Chanyeol like that!”

--

“Baek.. this is weird… I don’t party..” Chanyeol whined as the walked toward Baekhyun’s workplace.

“Me either, I’m only good at partying when I’m drunk… Luckily, this isn’t that kind of party.”

“I dunno…”

“You’ll get to see me walk catwalk.”

“Hm..”

“In a bathing suit, this party is promoting and showing the spring collection so it can be critiqued before sales.”

“God, Baek why are you walking so slow, we have a party to get too.” Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand and sped up.

“ert..” Baekhyun chuckled.

--

“Baekhyun! Yay! And who… is this?” L.Joe head was cranked all the way back looking up at Chanyeol, Baekhyun laughed at L.Joe’s reaction to Chanyeol’s height.

“This is Chan.. my boyfriend.”

“Oh my, oh my gosh. Oh my gosh hi. Hi I’m L.Joe hi.” L.Joe bowed like 7 times.

Chanyeol laughed,” Hi, L.Joe. Baek tells me about you. Thanks for helping him out in his first few weeks.”

“Aww Baekhyun you talk about me? I’m flattered. He never mentioned you to me until Wednesday.”

Chanyeol frowned down at his boyfriend, clearly upset by L.Joe’s words.

“Ah.. I don’t know how comfortable people are about me being gay so I just.. don’t mention it.”

Chanyeol relaxed and nodded, understanding now why Baekhyun didn’t mention him.

“Baekhyun! I hate to tell you to leave your boo thang, here, but we have to get ready for the show.”

“Boo.. thang?”

L.Joe rolled his eyes,” Bye, Chanyeol. See you after runway.”

L.Joe started pulling Baekhyun away by his arm,” Um.. Bye, Channie. Enjoy the show.” He waved.

--

Chanyeol was bored, fashion is boring, but if his Baekkie liked it then he’ll support it.

When is he going to come out ugh..

“Up next we have our spring men’s swimwear collection, featuring our newest upcoming model, Byun Baekhyun.

Boy’s started walking down the runway, Baekhyun was the last one to come out, and Chanyeol’s jaw dropped. Baekhyun’s skin was shining, slicked down with oil before the show started, his hair was styled wild, like he had just got done having rough , and there was a touch of eyeliner added to his eyes. But Chanyeol wasn’t attracted to just the physical look of Baekhyun. You could feel Baekhyun’s confidence and he strutted down the stage, a confidence that Chanyeol has never seen before. In that moment Chanyeol could tell how much Bakehyun loved to model, and how much he really loved Baekhyun.

Baekhyun stopped at the end of the runway, his bathing trunks dipping just low enough to where you could see Baekhyun’s hip bones glisten In the light because of the oil. Baekhyun smirked, winking at his boyfriend before walking back down the runway.

Chanyeol gasped and crossed his legs.

, now is not the time to pop a , pull yourself together, Chanyeol. Jesus.

--

When Baekhyun came out from back stage, Chanyeol was standing by the snack table, leaned against the wall with his eyes closed, trying to calm himself down.

“Channie?” Baekhyun asked taping Chanyeol’s chest.

Chanyeol’s eyes sprung open and he pulled his boyfriend into a hug,” Baekhyun that was… Wow. You were so confident baby, it was y, I think my new favorite thing to do with you is runway.” Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,” I’m not that good.”

“Baekhyun, you’re great- no fantastic. I’ve never seen anything like you.” Chanyeol kissed his forehead and Baekhyun giggled. 

--------------------------------

Sorry I've been uploading less, I got a job! and school on top of it omo. But I have awesome news! I'm writing up the plot for a new HunHan Fanfiction I want to write. I'm excited! ^.^ Detailed on it later!

- Shern <3