Shopping

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol hesitantly wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, careful to keep his distance. Baekhyun grabbed onto Chanyeol’s shirt and snuggled into him.

“Why are you so distant today, Chanyeol, are you scred of me?”

Chanyeol smiled and placed his head onto of Baekhyun’s,” I’m not scared, I’m careful. I just… Don’t want to do anything that will make you dislike me.”

Baekhyun placed a kiss onto Chanyeol’s chest,” I’m not scared you’ll hurt me. I trust me, Channie. I wouldn’t have asked you to lay with me if I didn’t trust you wouldn’t hurt me.”

Chanyeol nodded and pulled Baekhyun in closer. They talked about useless things until they both drifted off into sleep.

 

--

 

When Baekhyun awoke the next morning his bed was empty and he was cold. He whined and slapped the bed next to him in a tantrum. He stretched and sat up.

“Chanyeol?” He yelled, wiping his eyes.

Chanyeol appeared in the doorway, chuckling as he looked at Baekhyun’s bed head.

“Noooo don’t look at me.” Baekhyun whined covering his face and head.

Chanyeol smiled and walked over to him, he sat down on the bed.

“Why’d you call me Baekkie, is something wrong?”

“I woke up lonely and cold.” Baekhyun pouted.

“Are you always this much of a kid in the morning?” Chanyeol teased.

“Only with you~” Baekhyun answered.

“Come on, get up I’ll make you breakfast.”

“Chanyeol, you can’t cook..”

Chanyeol paused on his way out the door,” Um.. by breakfast I mean toast and coffee.” He quickly exited.

Baekhyun pulled himself out of bed, into the kitchen, and he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol from the back.

“You’re so needy this morning, Baek.” Chanyeol laughed, pushing the bread down in the toaster.

“It’s because you have to work today, right? I have to go home early.” Baekhyun pouted.

Chanyeol turned around and scooped Baekhyun into his arms,” You’ll see me tomorrow, Baekkie.”

“I know but I still don’t want to leave.”

“It’s okay, I’ll text you for the rest of the day, okay? I won’t forget to talk to you.”

Baekhyun nodded and left to get dressed.

 

--

 

Baekhyun decided to meet up with Kyungsoo and Sehun to go shopping that afternoon after deciding he really didn’t want to sit at home. Kyungsoo’s mom picked both Baekhyun and Sehun up and dropped them all off at the mall.

“Sooooo Baek. How was your niht with prince Chanyeol?”

“It was fine, Soo. I don’t know what you’re expecting me to tell you. We just watched movies and went to bed.”

“Did you kiss him?!”

“Not yet…”

“What’s the hold up?”

“Nothing! He just didn’t kiss me, okay! What about you, have you kissed Jongin yet? I didn’t think so.”

“Ouch, Baekhyun. Sorry, I was just wondering.”

“I know, I’m sorry, It’s just I wanted him too, he just didn’t, I don’t know why, and that frustrates me.”

“He’s probably afraid.” Sehun added.

“Why?”

“Because of your past, maybe he doesn’t want to seem like all he wants is to get you into bed, so he’s taking it slow.” Sehun sighed.

“That makes since, maybe I have to tell him that I’m okay with it.”

“Or maybe you should wait.” Sehun snapped.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun stared at him.

“Sorry.. I don’t know what that was.” Sehun pulled out his phone and sent someone a message, before putting his phone away.

“Who are you texting, you don’t have friends.” Kyungsoo snorted.

“Gee thanks, It’s Luhan.”

“Luhan? Creepy Luhan?”

“He isn’t creepy he’s really nice, He wants to hang out sometime.”

“I think he wants dat .” Kyungsoo shouted.

Sehun looked around embarrassed, making sure no one had heard Kyungsoo. He glared at him.