Can't Believe

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol couldn’t believe he had really snuck into Baekhyun’s dressing room. He mentally smacked himself. I should trust him more, maybe I can leave before- The door swung open and Chanyeol could see them from the crack in the dresser he was hiding in. Chanyeol held his breath and cursed himself.

“What’s wrong Baek?” L.Joe asked walking into the dressing room with Baekhyun.

“I don’t know about this, L.Joe..”

“What’s so wrong with it?” L.Joe removed his shirt. Chanyeol’s eyes bulged out of their sockets. It’s okay Chanyeol, haha remember this is a dressing room, they’re supposed to change here. Taking off his shirt was natural.

“What if my mom finds out? And Chanyeol wouldn’t like this very much either..” What? I wouldn’t like what?

“Well then what Chanyeol doesn’t know won’t hurt him, and don’t worry about your mom, she will understand.”

Baekhyun leans against the back of the couch and begins to remove his shirt as well. L.Joe leans down and Chanyeol can no longer see him due to the couch being in his way. This is where Chanyeol started to panic. Baekhyun ed his pants and slid them down to his knees, L.Joe had still yet to come up. Chanyeol in a breath, he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Is this really happening.

“Baekhyun it won’t go up.”

“Impossible, let me help.” Baekhyun disappeared hehind the couch too. Groaning could be heard from behind the couch and Chanyeol had had enough, he couldn’t take it by this point. He pushed open the dresser door and silently hopped out quickly exiting before they came back up.

--------

This is the first time Chanyeol has cried this long since his parents kicked him out. Baekhyun.. His Baek is.. Is really cheating on him. Chanyeol didn’t want to believe that Baekhyun was like Jonghyun said, but he had seen it with his own eyes. Baekhyun was cheating on him. Chanyeol laughed at how innocent Baekhyun tried to be with L.Joe, claiming that Chanyeol wouldn’t like what they were doing. He knew it was wrong and he still did what he did with L.Joe.

Chanyeol wiped his tears and rolled over, checking his messages from Baekhyun.

Channie \( ^ . ^ )/  I’m done with work. 2:34 pm

Can I come over? 2:35 pm

Hello? 2:50 pm

Chanyeol it is weird that you aren’t responding are you okay? 3:37 pm

You don’t have work today do you? 4:00 pm

Are you mad at me? 4:31 pm

Did I do something?.. 5:21 pm

I don’t know if I did something but call me later.. 6:00 pm

Chanyeollll please answer. 7:38 pm

It has been  hours 5 I want to talk to you… 8:05 pm

Goodnight.. I love you.. 11: 43 pm

 

7 missed calls.

Chanyeol deleted all of the messages and turned his phone off.

Chanyeol couldn’t believe that Baekhyun was acting like he didn’t know. He hoped that Baekhyun was cowering in fear that Chanyeol had found out. He was hurt. Chanyeol has never loved anything more than he has loved Byun Baekhyun. Chanyeol turned the lights out and fell asleep crying.