Sleepover

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Chanyeol, dinner is done.” Baekhyun brought the pot out of the kitchen and set it on the table. There was no response,” Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun walked over to the couch to see a sleeping Chanyeol. Baekhyun smiled as he sat down on his knees next to Chanyeol. Baekhyun hesitantly reached his arm out, brushing the bangs out of Chanyeol’s face before running his fingers through his whole head. It’s so soft…

“You’re hair is all messy, idiot.” Baekhyun jumped when a hand suddenly brushed against his.

“Baek… What are you doing?” Chanyeol said, rubbing his eye with his other hand.

“You’re sleepy voice is y.” Baekhyun answered, awe struck.

Chanyeol chuckled and stretched before pulling Baekhyun up onto the couch to lay with him,” You think I’m y?” Baekhyun shivered to his raspy voice.

“Ah… It isn’t like that. I mean I was talking about your voice…”

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun and burying his face deep into his neck.

“So my voice is y, hm?”

Baekhyun sighed and glared at Chanyeol, but when he snuggled his face into his chest he could only find himself smiling.

“Can we stay like this forever? Chanyeol asked.

“Mmmm.. the food is going to get cold.” Baekhyun said, all though it was obvious he was already getting comfortable in Chanyeol’s arms.

“I’d rather eat you instead.” Chanyeol breathed, biting Baekhyun’s ear.

Baekhyun gasped and sprung away from Chanyeol, forgetting they were on a tiny couch, he feel, flailing until he hit the ground. “PARK CHANYEOL!”

Chanyeol chuckled and leaned onto his hand,” Yes, Baekkie?”

“You can’t do that!” Baekhyun blushed and covered his face in humiliation,” Just… get up and eat!”

Baekhyun hurried to his feet and scurried over to the table.

 

--

 

“You can take the bed.” Chanyeol said, pulling some spare blankets out of the closet.

“Nooo! This is your house, I should the take the couch.”

Chanyeol chuckled,” Baekkie you know I’m not going to let you sleep on the couch.”

Baekhyun pouted as Chanyeol ruffled his hair,” Goodnight, beautiful.” Chanyeol turned to leave.

“Chanyeol wait!” Baekhyun flew off the bed and over to Chanyeol, wrapping his arms around him and hugging him.

“I don’t know how long it has been since someone hugged you and told you goodnight… but I’ll always make sure I tell you goodnight from now on.” Baekhyun squeezed Chanyeol tighter closing his eyes.

Chanyeol felt as if he were going to cry, He hugged Baekhyun back, burying his face into Baekhyun’s hair.

Thank you, Baekkie. I really need to hear that.” Chanyeol placed a single kiss on Baekhyun’s head before turning and leaving.

 

--

 

The next morning Chanyeol was standing at the sink, pouring orange juice into a cup.

“Mmmm.. Chanyeol?” Baekhyun said, sleepily walking out of the bedroom.

Chanyeol turned and spit his drink, overly frazzled.