Come Back...

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Baekhyun knocked on Chanyeol’s door. He had been standing outside the door, wondering if he should really go in or not.

The door swung open and a beautiful woman appeared with a familiar perfect smile.

“Are you Baekhyun?!”

Baekhyun became scared as he nodded his head.

“Awwwww YEOLLIEE HE’S SO CUTEEEEEE!” The woman embraced Baekhyun, his face firmly pressed into her bone as she hugged him.

“M-Man it’s nice to meet you but.. I can’t breathe..”

‘OH!” She let go,” I’m so sorry, I was just so excited to meet you! Every time I call Yeollie he talks about his little Baekhyun.” She chirped.

“NOONA!” Chanyeol whined.

“Really? He talks about me?” Baekhyun smiled ear to ear, the cute crescent eyed smile that Chanyeol loves.

“All the time!” She pulled Baekhyun through the door,” Sit down let’s chat!”

Baekhyun quickly gave a shy quiet wave to Chanyeol and Chanyeol laughed. This was going to be a longgg day for Baekhyun.

“SO! My brother-“

“WAIT Noona, before you say anything! Baekhyun, she doesn’t KNOW- about this week, so some of her questions might…”

“I understand.”

“Um… okay.. ANYWAY! Baekhyun, how has the first week of dating my baby brother been?” She asked excitedly.

Baekhyun shifted uncomfortably and gave a half smile,” Actually Miss Park-“

“EW BLECK! Call me Noona! I’m not an old woman sheesh.”

Baekhyun bowed in apology,” Actually… Noona, Chanyeol and I.. We decided we should postpone our relationship. We feel like we don’t know enough about each other and so the trust isn’t there… We’re taking our time.”

“Oh… oh okay, but, you still like my Yeollie very much, right?”

Baekhyun gave a sincere smile and nodded,” Yes… Don’t worry, I still like him very very much.”

Too this Chanyeol smiled.

“So you’re okay with the whole Krystal issue?” She asked suddenly concerned.

Chanyeol’s smile vanished,” Noona!”Chanyeol shook his head at her.

She covered ,” He doesn’t…?”

Chanyeol shook his head again.

“Who’s Krystal?”

Chanyeol and his sister stared at Baekhyun horrified.

“…Well?”

“I uh… um.. I’m going to go get us some water ehehehe….” She dismissed herself in a hurry over to the kitchen.

Baekhyun looked and chanyeol and raised an impatient eyebrow.

Chanyeol sighed,” I promise I will tell you all about Krystal later.”

“Right of course later,” Baekhyun crossed his legs,” Later, Later, Later, is why we aren’t together.”

Baekhyun was just trying to say things he knew would affect Chanyeol now.

“Baek you can trust me…”

Baekhyun turned his head away,” Chanyeol can you just tell me this… Your sister said ‘Krystal issue”… you’re not still involved with her anymore… are you?”

“Baek.. Baek that’s complicated.”

“Oh my god… Oh my god I’m so stupid…” Baekhyun stood up and gripped his face, already beginning to cry heavily,” I’m so stupid! I thought… I thought… I thought I might have found..” Baekhyun was fully sobbing now, he was truly heart broken,“ I need to go.”

“Baekhyun wait!”

“No! I’m done waiting Park Chanyeol, I’m done with you, don’t ever talk to me again!” Baekhyun ran out the door sobbing into his hand.

Chanyeol fell to his knees and began to cry, just as his sister entered the room. He held out his hand toward the door,” Baekkie.. Please come back… Don’t misunderstand…”

Chanyeol’s sister pushed Chanyeol forward, causing his body to hit the floor with a thud.

“PARK CHANYEOL! YOU CAUSED THIS! YOU CAUSED THIS MISUNDERSTANDING! GET YOUR UP AND GO AFTER THAT BOY! TELL HIM YOUR STORY, AND WIN HIM BACK. OR SO HELP ME GOD I WILL MAKE YOU WISH YOU NEVER BORN!”

Chanyeol nodded and grabbed his jacket. He ran out of the door after him.