Baek's First Day

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked to lunch, Baekhyun spoke for the first time in 9 weeks to his friends. Kyungsoo was shocked.

“Byun Baekhyun. You around with the whole school, and don’t tell me about it, then you MAKE UP with the who made you that way, all without telling me. Your best friend?! I can’t even handle you right now..”

“I’m…sorry.” Baekhyun’s voice was weak and he hid behind Chanyeol.

“Don’t call him a , Kyungsoo!” Chanyeol snapped.

“Well he isn’t a , I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said that, but you really have been acting like one Baekhyun, Stop it..”

“O-Okay.” Baekhyun said weakly.

Chanyeol sighed. He knew it would take a while for Baekhyun to be comfortable speaking again, even if it was just to Kyungsoo and the rest of the gang.

“Chanyeol, I’m sorry but I don’t think you can sit here anymore.”

“Soo…”

“Baekhyun. It’s just… this is the second time he really hurt you, I don’t know if I can accept him anymore… Not with you Baekhyun. I can’t support it.”

“Soo, it’s my life let me live it. Even if you can’t support my relationship, support my decisions..”

Kyungsoo sighed and snuggled into Jongin,” Fine, but don’t expect me to save you next time he breaks your heart.”

--

That night Baekhyun, received a call from Chanyeol’s sister.

“I heard what happened at school, and I totally understand why you couldn’t model. There’s another gig, you’re still welcome.”

Baekhyun nodded and then realized that she couldn’t see him.

“Ah.. yes. I am..”

“Great I’ll see you first thing in the morning then!”

Baekhyun said his goodbyes and sighed.

Modeling.. I wonder what it’ll be like.

--

The next morning, Baekhyun showed up at the agency.

“Baekhyun you’re here!”

He nodded.

“Hold on, let me find someone to show you around..” She searched for a second and her eyes lit up as if she found her target.

“Lee Byunghun!” She shouted, skipping up to him and bringing Baekhyun with her.

“Pleaseee call me L.Joe at the workplace, Boss.”

“Sorry. L.Joe.. this is Baekhyun. He’s one of or new models. Will you help him out today? I would but, I have a meeting to go too.

“Sure.” L.Joe smiled.

She waved and left the room.

“Come on, let’s get you to hair and make-up.”

L.Joe led Baekhyun to a little room, placed behind a large white curtain.

“Sunny, this is Baekhyun. He’s a cutie right? I know you love cute new fresh faces. Work your magic.”

Baekhyun was confused as Sunny squealed and pulled him into a chair.

--

and hour later Baekhyun exited the hair and make up room, made up. He walked over to where he saw L.Joe and asked him where the dressing room is.

“It’s over there. Since Winter is in a few weeks we are promoting the new line of winter wear!”

Baekhyun smiled, his favorite season was winter because of coats. Baekhyun rushed to the dressing room and put on his outfit. He looked at his in the mirror, questioning how tight his jeans were, but happily ruffled the fur on his head.

“Models in their places!” A woman shouts.

Baekhyun skips out and onto the set, suddenly becoming self conscious seeing all the experienced models standing there.