I'll Tell You

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Ba-Baekhyun!” Chanyeol said wiping his mouth.

Baekhyun emerged from the bedroom wearing Chanyeol’s FC Seoul jersey and boxers. The shirt was way too big for him, partly falling off of his shoulder.

“Is that my shirt?” Chanyeol freaked out, turning everyway he could before settling for staring down into the sink, with his hands planted on the counter.

“Yeah… I’m sorry.. But all I had was my uniform. I thought it’d be okay…”

“Oh! No, it’s fine, I just…”

“Hm?”

Chanyeol coughed,” I’m hard..”

Baekhyun facepalmed, turning away from Chanyeol,” God! Go take care of it or something.” Baekhyun snapped, blushing and walking back into the bedroom.

 

--

 

“Chanyeol do you have something I can wear?” Baekhyun walked out of the bathroom drying his hair,” I can’t wear your shirt and boxers all day.”

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun into his lap,” Yes you can.” Chanyeol said in a sensual tone.

“Chanyeol… I gave you a hard on just walking into the room, do you really think me being on your lap is a good idea?”

Chanyeol awkwardly laughed and slipped Baekhyun off of his lap.

“What do you want to do today, Baekkie?”

“Can’t we just stay in? Watch movies?”

Chanyeol slipped his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder, pulling him into his chest,” Whatever you want,Baek.”

“Why do you do that?”

“Do what?”

“Cuddle me, put your arms around me like you’re my boyfriend.”

Chanyeol removed him arm and frowned,” I’m sorry… I thought… If you don’t like it-“

“I didn’t say I didn’t like it I just… I’m scared of it.”

“Scared?”

“I’m scared I’ll get to used to the feeling of being in your arms, I’m afraid when I get comfortable holding your hand, I won’t want to let go… I get too attached.”

Chanyeol sighed and rubbed his neck,” Baekkie, Is this why you didn’t want to say yes to going on a date with me?”

Baekhyun nodded.

“Baek.. I can’t promise that we will be together forever, but I can promise you this, I like you, Byun Baekhyun. I’m not joking with you, and I won’t let go of your hand.”

Chanyeol took Baekhyun’s hand into his and delicately kissed each finger.

“I’m scared to tell you I like you too..” Baekhyun gave a sad laugh.

“Why?”

“The last time I told a guy I liked him… he ruined me.”

“You think I’m like Jonghyun?”

“It isn’t that I think you’re like him… It’s that he’s stolen my ability to trust people.”

“Can you tell me? What really happened with Jonghyun, if you’re ready I mean. I’d like to hear your side of the story. The real side.”

“I.. suppose… but you have to promise it won’t change anything..”

“Trust me, nothing you tell me could make me leave you, I bet I’ve heard worse.”

Baekhyun took a deep breath and nodded.

“Okay, I’ll tell you.”