난 너의 BoyFriend

Catching Byun Baekhyun

The next morning Baekhyun sat impatiently in his seat, waiting for Chanyeol to arrive.

Chanyeol strolled in later than usual and took his seat next to Jongin.

“Hey, Baek.” Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun frowned,” Why are you later than usual?”

“I woke up late, I’m lucky I made it here in time.”

“…Chanyeol that’s total crap and you know it.. I can see the bruises on your cheek, you didn’t cover it up well enough.”

Chanyeol frowned and touched his face,” I’ll tell you later, Baekhyun okay. It’s nothing.”

“No, Park Chanyeol, you tell me now! I can tolerate you keeping some secrets from me but not when it comes down to your health!”

Chanyeol sighed,” I owe some guys some money… When I rented my house I couldn’t afford it so I borrowed it. I paid off the original amount but they still bother me about ‘interest’. I won’t give it to them so the rough me up a bit, I’m alright.”

Baekhyun tried to hide his tears,” it isn’t alright.”

“Baekkie don’t cry…” Chanyeol said gripping Baekhyun’s shoulder.

The bell rang and Baekhyun tugged his shoulder away from Chanyeol’s hand.

“We will finish this conversation later.”

Chanyeol sighed once more and nodded.

 

--

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were on their way home. Baekhyun wouldn’t leave the subject of Chanyeol’s loan shark alone.

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner, Chanyeol. I could have helped you pay off those guys. Look I’ll talk to my mom-“

“No! Don’t get involved, and don’t tell your mom. Look, it’s just 100 dollars. I have it.. I just didn’t want to give it to them cause that interest stuff is total bull. I’ll pay them okay? So don’t worry about it anymore. I don’t want to make you worry.”

Baekhyun’s face because softer and he pulled Chanyeol into a hug,” Then don’t make me worry… I care about you Chanyeol.”

“I know, Baekkie. I’ll take care of it.”

“So when are you going to ask me to be your boyfriend, Idiot.” Baekhyun stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun surprised,” Because I didn’t know you wanted to be my boyfriend.”

“I mean… We’re practically dating already..” Baekhyun said looking down at their linked hands.

“I figured you just sort of declared yourself my boyfriend, not that I mind.” Chanyeol smiled.

“Nooo that isn’t how I want it to be. I want you to ask me to be your boyfriend.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped in front of Baekhyun’s house and Chanyeol scooped him into his arms.

“Well then Byun Baekhyun, Do you want to be my boyfriend?”

Baekhyun smiled and snuggled into Chanyeol.” Yes.”

“So I guess it’s official now, Boyfriend.” Chanyeol smiled.

Baekhyun smiled back,” I’ll see you tomorrow, Channie.”

“Alright bye”

Chanyeol walked Baekhyun up to the door and they gave their final waves. Baekhyun closed the door.

“MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! CHANYEOL FINALLY ASKED ME OUT!!”

“AHHHHHHHHH HYUNNIE THAT’S GREAT!”

Chanyeol laughed as he pictured Baekhyun and his mom inside jumping around and celebrating.