Chances

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“I came here to see Baekhyun on Saturday, and I saw and heard you guys talking in the dressing room. I saw everything!”

“Saw.. what?”

“I saw you both get , and I saw you blow my boyfriend-“

“Ex. Ex boyfriend.” L.Joe added.

“Whatever. I saw you blow my boyfriend, I saw it with my own two eyes.”

“Well then obviously you need to go to the eye doctor because I didn’t your ex boyfriends .”

“What Chanyeol doesn’t know won’t hurt him? Does that ring a bell.”

“I was talking about the damn pictures, Baekhyun was scared to take them because he knew that you wouldn’t like him to be ualized for everyone., I was calming him down.”

“How about, Baekhyun it won’t go up. How do you explain that one?”

L.Joe looked confused and then thought for a second, before it clicked,” I DROPPED MY PHONE YOU IDIOT!! It went under the couch and I couldn’t lift it up!”

Chanyeol stood there and blinked.

“What about all that groaning?”

“Have you ever tried to lift something heavy? Don’t YOU make noise?”

“L.Joe.. I ed up..”

“Yeah you did.”

“I need to go get Baek.

“Yeah you do.”

“Thanks L.Joe.”

“Whatever, Idiot.”

Chanyeol ran out of the dining hall and into the hallway, he said Baekhyun’s name as he walked. He spotted him in the garden, swishing his hand through the fountain water.

“Baek! Hey! Um look- L. Joe just told me about what really happened on Saturday and-“

“What did you think happened, Chanyeol.” Baekhyun’s voice sounded bored.

“I thought… well I thought you cheated on me but I have good-“

Baekhyun started laughing, his back was away from Chanyeol so he couldn’t see his face,” It’s so like you to just assume that I was cheating.”

“Baekhyun I-“

“Why did you come here Chanyeol, to say you’re sorry? That you misunderstood and you want me back?

Chanyeol gulped, that was it exactly.” Something like that..”

Baekhyun shook his head and stood up to look at Chanyeol.

“You know Chanyeol, I thought you’d be the first one not to just assume I’m a .”

“I didn’t think you were a -“

“You just assumed that I was.”

“No!”

“I won’t get back together with you.”

“W..what?”

“I was serious when I said I that we should seriously break up. This. Us. We, are not good for each other.”

“But you love me.. don’t you?”

“Of course I do, how could I stop loving you that fast?”

“Then give me another chance.”

“A chance like after you told me to Kris’ shoes, a chance like after you broke my wrist, a chance like after you ditched me in front of your friends, after you ignored me after finding out what happened with Jonghyun, after 2 weeks of not visiting me in the hospital, after pretending to cheat on me with Dara, after accusing me of cheating on you with Sehun when you knew I wouldn't, after spying on me, and now after believing I cheated on you without asking me, do you really think you deserve a chance?”

“Baek please..”

“No, you don't get a chance to talk this time. You want another chance to break my heart, another chance to ruin me when I’ve been nothing but faithful and desperate for just your love?!” Baekhyun was yelling now, tears streamed down his face,” I won’t do it. I don’t want you anymore, Park Chanyeol. Just leave me alone.”

Baekhyun walked past Chanyeol their shoulders bumping, sending the weak Chanyeol to his knees. He’d finally done it, he’d finally driven Baekhyun overboard. He placed his face in his hands and began to weep.