Cold

Catching Byun Baekhyun

Kyungsoo just stood there staring at Jongin, and Baek noticed that Kyungsoo was physically incapable of saying anything else.

“Kyungsoo… why don’t you go get that thing… from that store we were talking about earlier.” Baekhyun said, winking at Kungsoo. Kyungsoo caught on and nodded, rushing away from the group.

“So Baekhyun, are you going to hang out with us today?” Jongin asked.

Chanyeol laughed and glared at Baekhyun.

“That won’t be necessary, I don’t feel like looking at his face today.” Chanyeol walked away from the group, without looking back.

Baekhyun was shocked, Chanyeol usually acted like a jerk around his friends but this is different, Chanyeol was cold and Baekhyun didn’t like it.

“Well, I guess we say our goodbyes here, I’ll be leaving first, with Baekhyun, see you guys later.” Sehun pushed Baekhyun away to look for Kyungsoo.

 

--

 

“Baekhyun.. Are you okay?...” Sehun pulled Baekhyun into a hug,” You’re crying.”

Baekhyun touched his cheek, he hadn’t realized that he’d started crying and he laughed at himself. “I’m so stupid Sehun. I’m crying over a guy I met only a couple days ago.”

Sehun sighed and hugged, Baekhyun tighter,” It’s okay, Baek. You like him, right? It is natural to cry if the person you like says something like that to you.”

“I can’t like him, Sehun… I barely know him.”

“Love at first sight is real.”

That caused Baekhyun to cry harder, he didn’t want to like Chanyeol. He wanted to hate Chanyeol but he couldn’t. Baekhyun pulled away and wiped his eyes as he heard the phone ‘Ping!’ He pulled out his phone and checked it.

 

From: Kyung ;P

To: Baekhyun

 

I’m going to get Strawberry Greek Frozen yogurt… Let’s go home T_T

 

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Baekhyun

 

Pick up some chocolate fudge brownie, Soo… I’m going to need some ice cream therapy too…

 

From: Kyung ;P

To: Baekhyun

 

What happened, Baek?

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Baekhyun

 

I’ll tell you when we get back to my house, Sehun is with me, he saw what happened.

 

From: Kyung ;P

To: Baekhyun

 

Okay. I’ll meet you in the food court; we can buy the ice cream together then leave.

 

To: Kyungsoo

From: Baekhyun

 

Okay Kyung. See you soon…