Talk to Him!

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Chanyeol! Channie!” Baekhyun called following him through the hall.

Chanyeol was finally forced to stop when he reached his locker.

“Chanyeol..” Baekhyun said out of breath,” Why didn’t you call me back yesterday?”

Chanyeol sighed and turned to Baekhyun,” I was busy.”

Chanyeol continued to take things from his locker,” Well I was thinking since you were busy yesterday, today we could-“

“Sorry, Baekhyun. I’m busy for the rest of the week.. ah.. extra shifts at work.”

“O-oh..” Baekhyun’s face became sad,” Well next week-“

“I’m going to be busy for a while Baekhyun, Hang out with Kyung or L.Joe or something.” Baekhyun sensed the venom in him voice as he said L.Joe’s name.

“Did L.Joe do something? Is that why you’re like this? I don’t like how cold you’re being you haven’t been like this since..” Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s brain both flashed to when Baekhyun was released from the hospital.

“DON’T EVEN TRY- to blame this on me.” Chanyeol said raising his voice, only to quickly lower it when people started staring.

“Chanyeol..”

“Look I gotta go.” He turned to leave with out even a goodbye.

Baekhyun stood there watching him leave with a confused look.

-

 “Where is Chanyeol?” Jongin said scarfing down his noodles.

Baekhyun answered with an unamused shrug.

“What’s wrong, Baek?” Kyungsoo sighed, placing his chopsticks down.

“I did something wrong with Chanyeol.. I don’t know what I did, Soo but he is avoiding me.”

“You always do something wrong with that guy!” Kyungsoo brought his fist down onto the table,” You can’t win with him!”

Jongin rubbed Kyungsoo’s shoulder,” Did you try talking to him? No one has a bigger communication problem than you two.” Jongin added.

“I tried.. He just blew me off..”

“Have you had with him yet?”

Everyone turned to look at Tao with shocked faces.

“What? That is a real question, maybe Chanyeol is mad because Baekhyun won’t give it up.” Tao shrugged.

“No.. I told him I wanted to. He his the one who wants to wait so I’ll know that it means something..”

“Aww!” Kyungsoo gushed.

“Oh so you like him again?” Jongin rolled his eyes.

Kyungsoo lightly smacked his arm.

“I just don’t get it. Everything was fine until I got off work on Sunday..”

“What happened at work that day?”

“Nothing really out of the ordinary.. Our shoot was really awkward that day.”

“Our?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Yeah me and L.Joe. You know, I told you guys about him when I found out he was dating Jonghyun.”

“Ohhh him.. Well maybe Chanyeol is jealous. Just ask him if he has aproblem with you doing shoots with L.Joe and explain to him that nothing is happening.”

“He did get angry earlier when I said L.Joe’s name..”

“Just try talking to him Baek. I’m really starting to think I gave you up to a real .” Sehun snapped, pushing away from the table and dumping his tray into a near by garbage can.

“Okay! I’ll talk to him! I’ll make him listen! Bye guys!” Baekhyun left the table leaving his tray there. Sehun just sighed and ended up dumping Baekhyun's tray too.