Who's Jonghyun?

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Baekhyun. You can’t spend the whole day avoiding Kris and his wolf pack, you’ll go crazy.” Kyungsoo sighed and gently kicked Baekhyun, who had decided to eat his lunch under the table today.

“Kris terrifies me, and he’s’ already trying to make my life hell. If I’m under the table my existence can’t bother him.”

Sehun sighed and yanked baekhyun out from under the table.

“Baek, seriously. As long as I’m here my brother won’t do anything, so relax, okay? Kris is all talk anyway.”

“AND if you hide under the table, you won’t be able to look at Chanyeol.” Kyungsoo, playfully pushed Baek. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and shook his head. “Kyung, how can you still possibly think that I like him after how he treated me yesterday?”

“Well I don’t know… but geez Baek, I’m not saying have his babies. He may be a jerk but that doesn’t mean he isn’t still good looking, and besides if you get close to Chanyeol he might introduce me to Jongin!” Kyungsoo squealed,” Then we can get married and grow old together in our little house on the hill, with our seven children. And I’ll be a house wife and-“

“Kyungsoo, You’ve had plenty of chances to talk to Jongin. You’ve liked him ever since he transferred into the South district two years ago, and everyday for TWO YEARS you’ve said-“ Baekhyun was cut off , Sehun clasped his hands together and stared off into the distance, mocking Kyungsoo’s voice,“Today is the day guys! I’m going to do it! I’m going to march up to Kin Jongin and just kiss him!”

Baek laughed,” And then you march up to the hallway where his locker is, chicken out and run back to me hyperventilating because you were ‘SO CLOSE’, then you go home and eat an entire tub of Ben and Jerry’s Strawberry Greek frozen yogurt and call me crying because you realized you weren’t even close to confessing to him.”

Kyungsoo frowned, ”Come on guys, It’s really hard to confess to someone you like. Baek, do you remember when you confessed to Jonghyun? It was terrifying right?”

Baekyun slammed his fork down on the table, and glared at Kyungsoo.

“I thought we agreed that we would never ever bring Jonghyun back up.”

“I’m sorry Baekhyun… I forgot. I’m sor-“

“Forget it, Kyungsoo, just forget it.”

“Who’s Jonghyun? Does he go here? Do you liiiike him?” Chanyeol sat down at their table, joining their conversation uninvited.

“No one, Chanyeol it’s none of your business. Leave me alone.”

“Aww so bitter Baekkie. He must have broken up with you.”

“Um Chanyeol… I really, really don’t think you should talk about this…”

“You know what Chanyeol. Why don’t you just go back to where ever you came from and stay out of my life. If you want to pick on me fine but don’t act like you’re my friend.” Baekhyun stood and stormed off leaving everyone behind.

Baekhyun walked down the empty hallway and felt tears stinging his eyes. He absolutely hated to think about Jonghyun after what he did to him. Baekhyun hated himself for still liking Jonghyun.

“Baekhyun, wait!”

Baekhyun recognized Chanyeol’s voice right away and he began to run. “No! Baekhyun stop please!” Baekhyun couldn’t out run Chanyeol’s long legs, and he quickly caught up with him. He grabbed his arm and spun him around.

“What the hell Baekhyun, why’d you start running?!” Chanyeol was panting as Baekhyun yanked his arm away.

“Why can’t you just LEAVE. ME. ALONE!”

“Seriously, Baekhyun? You’re mad at me because some guy I don’t even know dumped you.”

Baekhyun was swelling up with anger, he hasn’t been this angry since his breakup with Jonghyun. Before Baekhyun could even think about it, he drew his arm back and punched Chanyeol square in the face.

___________

I had a mini heart attack because I thought I forgot to upload the last chapter and I accidently deleted it before starting this chapter >.< But we're okay!! I'm just forgetful T.T

- Shern <3