I like him!!

Catching Byun Baekhyun

For the next week Baekhyun didn’t show up at school, and Chanyeol was starting to get worried.

“Jongin,, can you text Sehun and ask about, Baekhyun?”

“Why?” Jongin asked, raising a condescending eyebrow.

Chanyeol huffed, “Just do it, okay?”

“Fine..”

 

To: Sehun

From: Kai

 

How’s Baekhyun? Chan is worried about him

 

From: Sehun

To: Kai

 

Worried about him? He’s the reason that Baekhyun is home right now and not at school. Baekhyun isn’t doing well; he’s doing awful, thanks to your friend.

 

“…Sehun says his life and it is all your fault and that you guys should kiss and make up.” Kai said frankly.

Chanyeol groaned and hit his head on the counter. “Doesn’t he understand that I’m doing this for him.”

“No, he doesn’t, because you’re the only one that thinks that way. I think you’re are being selfish, and the reason you are doing this is because YOU are afraid of getting hurt. Chanyeol after what happened with Krystal, you knew your little game of catch was dangerous, and yet you still played it. I think you are just scared that something bad will happen if you lose the game.”

“I’m not scared of Baekhyun being the next Krystal. My game is fun and effective, she was the only one who was a sore loser.”

“Whatever, Chanyeol. Either you go tell Baekhyun what’s up, or I’ll tell him about your catch game, and how you just planned to break his heart.”

“Noo, Jongin! You can’t do that!”

“And why not?”

“Because… well because… ugh because I like him!”

Jongin gave a smug smile and placed a hand on Chanyeol’s shoulder.

“Now see, it wasn’t that hard to admit now was it.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and sighed, “Fine. I’ll go see Baekhyun after school..”

“Cool.” Jongin said, taking a sip from his water bottle.

 

--

 

Chanyeol walked back and forth several times from his house to Baekhyun’s until he finally built up the courage to just knock.

Knock, Chanyeol, Damn it, it is Baekhyun’s house for crying out loud.

Chanyeol knocked.

“I’lllllll get it!” He heard Kyungsoo sing song from inside the house.

“Helllllooooo~” Kyungsoo said with a bright smile as he opened the door, his face dropped into a scowl when he saw who it was.

“Hi Kyungsoo.. Can I-“ Kyungsoo slammed the door in his face.

“Okay, I deserved that…” Chanyeol sighed to himself.

Chanyeol knocked over and over for an hour, he was about ready to give up and go home, when someone finally answered the door.

Baekhyun.