I Win

Catching Byun Baekhyun

“Chanyeol where is all of your food?” Baekhyun questioned, patting the shelves to make sure it wasn’t an illusion.

“Um… Well I don’t really know how to cook, so I eat instant noodles down at the shop a lot… and some nights Luhan lets me eat with him and Chen and Xiumin let me eat there too.”

“Why didn't you say that while we were at the store earlier picking up some things for my mom?" Luhan sighed," Chen and Xiumin?”

“Yeah from apartment O. Those aren’t their real names but they won’t tell me their real ones. They are both overly fascinated with China.”

Baekhyun sighed, come on Chanyeol. Let’s go to the store and stock up. I’ll cook for you more often.”

Chanyeol’s face lit up,” SERIOUSLY?!”

Baekhyun chucked,” Seriously?”

 

--

 

Baekhyun was pushing a cart, embarrassed and annoyed. Why, you may ask? Park freaking Chanyeol decided he wanted to sit in the cart.

“Chanyeol you’re too big for this cart.” Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun and Baekhyun snorted then laughed. Chanyeol’s limbs were all bent up and he looked like a pretzel.

“I made you laugh. So I can get out now.” Chanyeol said with a smile, wiggling to get out of the cart.

“So why do you live alone?” Baekhyun said pulling fresh vegetables off of the shelf and putting them into bags.

“Um…” Chanyeol frowned, the atmosphere changed.

“You don’t have to tell me, It’s okay. I have things I’m not comfortable talking about too. I can wait until you’re ready.”

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Baekhyun, causing him the stop pushing the cart,” It’s okay, Baek, I can tell you. I live alone because my parents disowned me… They think I did something… something really bad, something that I didn’t do, but they didn’t believe their own son… so they kicked me out and told me to never come back.”

Baekhyun nodded. He turned around and hugged Chanyeol tight,” I’m sorry, Channie, but you’ll never be alone. You have me and Kai, and even Sehun and Kyungsoo. I won’t let you be alone okay?”

Baekhyun let go of Chanyeol and took his hand leading him along in the store.

“Does this mean you’ll go out with me?” Chanyeol smirked, swinging their arms.

“Yah, don’t try to ask me out on a date when you know I’ll say yes.

“So is that a yes?!”

Baekhyun puffed up his cheeks and threw a mini tantrum. Chanyeol thought it was the cutest thing ever.

“Yes.” Baekhyun finally answered.

“I win.” Chanyeol placed a kiss on Baekhyun’s forehead.