Mr. Popular

Catching Byun Baekhyun

       Byun BaekHyun was already starting off his day grumpy. Five Minutes. He had been at school for five minutes and he had already been trampled by giddy girls that were heading toward a growing crowd.

Baek are you okay?" A familiar voice asked.

BaekHyun looked up to see his best friend Kyungsoo holding his hand out to help him up.

"Yeah.. I'm fine. What's going on? Why are all these people gathered here?" BaekHyun wiped his hand on his khakis without thinking and swore to himself.

"A transfer student! I think his name is Park... something."

BaekHyun rolled his eyes and begining walking to their first period class. "Wait Baek! Aren't you the least bit curious as to what he looks like?"

"No?.. You know I don't like to get mixed up with new people. I'm perfectly fine with just you and Sehun."

"But what if he's a real cutie?" Kyngsoo wiggled his eyebrows, Baekhyun just glared.

"Come onnnn Baek!" Kyungsoo huffed,"You're so boring!"

Baek crinkled his nose up as they neared the classroom. BaekHyun wasn't suprised to find that only Kyungsoo, their teacher, Mr.Cho and himself were there, when their are new students everyone and their mother are gathered around to meet them.

"Ahh boys." Mr. Cho claped his hands, starting BaekHyun and causing him to jump. BaekHyun took his seat next to Kyungsoo.

"You're here rather early, are you not up for joining the excitement of a new student?"

BaekHyun snorted. "It is just a new student! We get them all the time, ti isn't like our school is THAT small, so I don't get the big deal about one more new person."

"You know Mr.Byun I think you are just scared of meeting new people."

"He's scared of change, period." Kyungsoo added.

"I'm just perfectly fine with how my life already is!" Baekhyun snapped.

"We're just saying, Baek. Change is natural." Kyungsoo sighed.

After a few more minutes of chatter between the three, students started to trickle in, gossiping, probably about this new student.

"ALRIGHT! Take your seats. We will start class shortly." Mr. Cho shouted, trying to get everyone's attention. Just as the class began to quiet down the door slid open and a tall, beautiful boy walked in. Baekhyun's jaw dropped, never has he seen someone that good looking.. I mean.. How is HE even possible?!

"Is this Mr.Cho's class?" His deep voice boomed through the room. Baekhyun thought he was going to faint, he shivered as he felt the goose bumps begin to form on his arms. That voice... 

"Ahh, you must be the new student! Oh! Yes yes! I'm Mr. Cho. Welcome! Why don't you introduce yourself?"

"Yeah, Hi, I guess. I'm Park Chanyeol."