Q & A

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X7k_3zGda0

 

“Let’s start with the introductions first.” Zhou Mi started. “Now, starting from Kris.” He told and the 12 did what the MC told. Kris introduced himself followed by the other members until Chanyeol. The fans cheered diligently for each and every member.

“And now that the introductions are done, let’s have some fan’s questions answered.” Zhou Mi said. “We prepared some questions that came from fans all over the world. Please promise to answer the questions truthfully and only with the truth.” He continued. “Do you guys promise?” he asked.

 

“YES WE PROMISE!” the 12 chorused.

 

“Okay, 1st question please.” Zhou Mi told and one of the staffs gave him an envelope. He opened it and read it out loud for everyone to hear. “From Canada, Ontario; the question is for Kris.” He said. “You just made another movie and me and my friends really love it. But when it comes to work, who do you feel comfortable working with? With ROYAL’s Rei or Yoon Eun Hye?” he read.

 

Kris looked at your direction and you gave him a wink making him chuckle. He held the microphone and answered. “Eun Hye sunbaenim is a very good actress and she works really hard. She gave me a lot of advices on how to portray my character well and I’ve learned a lot from her. But when it comes to being comfortable, I’m more comfortable working with Rei since she’s really close to the group and even though we’re both rookies in acting, I think we can manage by cooperating with each other.” He replied as the fans cheered, especially those ‘Krei ‘ fans.

You and him got a lot of fans supporting the love team for Bianca and you have to admit, even though 2 years have already passed since the movie came out, the fans was still cheering and waiting for the two of you to come back together as a couple on screen.

 

“What do you think about your hyung’s answer Tao?” the MC asked with a teasing tone making the fans squeal.

Tao chuckled and replied. “I think that’s good, that way, Duizhang can keep an eye of her for me and if I have time, I’ll go visit them. As long as there are no more kissing scene, I’m okay with it.” he replied and you can feel the fans behind you giggling and some were dying in jealousy.

“I love you baby.” He added making the whole stadium boom and you sank on your seat, a little embarrassed on how Tao could be so bold sometimes about your relationship.

“Pabo.” You mumbled as you hid your face with your light stick.

“Oh, my god!!! Your boyfriend is so sweet!” Mrs. Wu squealed.

“Aigoo. Children these days.” Grandma chuckled on Tao’s behavior. “This guy beside me was just like that boy when we were in your age.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter