ROYAL and EXO

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TRIPPLE UPDATE BECAUSE OF THE PHUEELS

 

 

You and Tao spent the whole day in your dorm watching movies and talking about random stuffs. You were right about him; he was having a really hard time. Yes, he loves his grandfather and will do anything just to let him live. But he loves you too and we wouldn’t make it if he lost you. He even picked having you instead of his grandfather living but then, he had this idea where he can have both (the 100 day marriage). He was saying that he was selfish and blaming himself for hurting you but he was hurt too and confused.

 

After watching random movies, your members arrived and all of you had dinner with him. You decided not to tell anyone about it except your boss (YG) and your manager appa. If Jiyoung knew about this, he’ll drag you to the church and marry him this instant. 2ne1 unnies we’ll post some heart striking message for him on twitter and your members might poison him.

 

“It’s getting late. You should go back.” You told him as you, him and the four scatter on the living room listening to music.

“Let him sleep over. It’s been a while since you two spent time with each other.” Nina suggested and the others agreed including Tao.

*Good job Nina.* Tao grinned when he heard Nina and the members convice you about the sleep over.

 

“No, he’ll sleep at his dorm.” You said sternly. You know what they’re up to and Tao was loving how your members supports him on this one.

“But it’s late. What if sasaengs see him and follow him?” SeoMi added.

“Unnie’s right and look at nii-san, he really wants to stay.” Yume helped too.

“No, and that’s final.” You said and sat up before turning to Tao who was lying with you. “You, go home.” You told him.

“NOOO!! NO PIZZA!” Wiz shouted like she has been defeated in a war.

 

*I knew it.* you told to yourself and gave Tao a look. He never fails on making your members take his side when it comes to sleeping over.

 

“I’ll get going then.” He stood up and fixed his clothes. “It’s not too late to stop me baby.” He told with a smile.

“Go.” You chuckled and kicked his foot lightly.

“Call m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter