Hidden camera?

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCrkSQeEuz8

 

Tao chuckled and stood up and walked towards you with his 'runway walk'. EXO and Zhou Mi grinning with excitement and you just stood there looking at him. They were right, those eyes are really captivating.

He stopped in front of you, your faces were very close, he smiled at you and then roared ily making everyone spazz.

 

“AHHH! MWOYA!!!” you pushed him away from you, blushing a little. This guys never fails on making your heart flip these days. Maybe your cool lifestyle is slowly changing because no one could simply resist that boy’s pheromones.

“Ah wae?” he chuckled knowing he got you this time. He reached your hand and pulled you for a hug. “I’m gonna eat you!!” he said imitating some rare monster voice making everyone boom again.

 

“Ya, stop.” You tried your best to stop smiling. *This guy is really.*

”Go back to your seat.” You told him but he insisted. “Go.” You sternly told and he gave up.

 

“Fine, but I’ll get you later.” He winked at you as he walked backwards to his seat still facing you blowing kisses and winks.

“Ah! I give up.” Zhou Mi sat on the floor. “Lee Soo Man sir! Let me get married too!!” he whined earning another set of laughter. “Aiigoya. So jealous.” He mumbled before standing up.

“That’s enough!” he shouted joking. “Aigoo.” He nagged like an ahjumma. “3rd question.” He told and the staff gave you an envelope. “This is the last question, okay?” Zhou Mi, a little bit calmed, said.

 

“Okay, for the last question.” You started. “If you’re going to choose which country to go and do a concert, which countries will it going to be? Why?” you read. “From Japan.” You added with a smile.

“Any country will be good as long as an EXOTIC is there.” Suho answered.

 

“And that, my friends is the last question.” Zhou Mi closed the Q and A portion and turned to you. “Read this for me please.” He handed you his queue card and you just nodded.

 

*Might as well finish it till the end.* you shrugged and read the last part.

 

“And for a short moment, EXO will present their fans their 1st song ever released, MAMA!!” you said and bowed before going down the stage.

 

“Wow, instant MC much?” Mrs. Wu teased and you chuckled.

“I kno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter