Hello Baby: Trouble

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnAxXzDSJCQ

 

It was already 8 pm and the 6 got a call from their managers and had to go. They insisted on cleaning up but Tao told them that he'll just do it by himself since he was supposed to do some cleaning up as well.

 

"Are you sure you can do it all by yourself? We can finish this in 15 minutes." Suho worriedly asked his dongsaeng.

Tao chuckled and patted his hyung's back. "Don't worry hyung, I got this." He said in a cool way. The way you say it to be exact.

 

Baekhyun smirked at him. "Copy cat."

 

"Take care of Si Jung well." Kyungsoo told him.

"Forget everything but don't forget my nephew." Sehun said as he refused to give the baby away. He got the hang of holding Si Jung and now, he doesn't want to let go.

 

"Hyung will do that if you let Si Jung go 1st." Jongin told the maknae.

"Can't we just take him with us?" Sehun asked and the hyungs chuckled.

"I agree to that idea, maknae." Chanyeol told with a wide grin before turning to Tao. "Can we take him?"

 

"Guys, it's freezing outside and I think Si Jung is tired." Suho explained. "And besides, Rei won't be happy to get home with his son missing. Tao will die before we know it." He added and they all agreed. 

 

"What time will Rei arrive?" Baekhyun asked.

"Late." Tao said with a shrug.

 

Then, Suho's phone started ringing. It was their manager. "Guys, we really have to keep going now." He told and the boys nodded.

Sehun gave the baby a hug before passing him to the others who said their goodbyes as well and with that, the 6 left.

 

Tao closed the door and turned to see the mess they did. You can’t even see the floor because of the wrappers, pillows and more things scattered on the floor.

Si Jung's empty bottle of milk were scattered on the coffee table mixed with cans of soft drinks and more.

 

Tao put Si Jung down on the crib and slumped on the sofa. He didn't even left the house but he was tired. With a yawn, he unconsciously closed his eyes and drifted to sleep.

 

 

I'll just clean up later.

 

 

 

"I'm ho – WHAT THE HELL?!" You entered the house that was in chaos: Si Jung crying with his voice already hoarse while Tao was lying on the sofa but fell as he bolted up upon hearing your scream.

"Oh? You're back." He said with his sleepy voice and you didn't answer as were still shocked at the state of your house.

 

What the hell?! Just what the hell.

 

I was planning on cleaning after resting for a while but I fell asleep.

 

You sighed and took off your heels and went straight to the crying Si Jung ignoring Tao who nervously watched you pick the crying baby up. He was well aware that he's in deep trouble.

You went upstairs with your son and went to Si Jung's room and locked the door. 

 

"Shhh." You tried to ease the baby's cries but nothing worked,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter