Hello Baby: New family member

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twNx3-1J90o

 

“Hey.” He called softly with a concerned tone and went towards you as he wiped your tears. “SShhhh.” He tried to comfort you as he hugged you close to him without disturbing the baby and his feast. “What’s wrong my love?” he asked. “Don’t cry.”

“Tao.” You called him as you rested your head on his chest. “This baby.” You said looking at the baby who was busy with his milk. “He’s hurting and I can’t do anything. What should I do?” you asked him followed by another set of tears.

“Shh, he’ll be okay.” He said and reached his pinky finger to the child. The child saw it and reached to his finger gripping it with his little hand like it was the biggest thing on earth making Tao smile.

 

I felt hurt seeing the baby suffer like that. He’s already unfortunate that his parent abandoned him and now, he has a type of skin that the orphanage can’t afford. I was upset on how he was forgotten and ignored, that’s why I cried.

 

When I saw Rei holding a baby in her arms, I felt excitement and happiness. I can almost imagine our future with the baby. But then, my wife cried making my heart hurt. I can’t stand seeing her like that and what adds to it is that the baby she was crying for is really suffering. No child deserves this.

When the baby reached for my finger with his little hand, that was when I thought ‘Ah, he’s the one’

 

“Don’t cry anymore. The baby will get sad too.” He said trying to comfort you and played with the baby and it smiled at the both of you warming your hearts.

“He’s cute, isn’t he?” you smiled as well.

“Yeah, he’s beautiful.” He said with a smile. “Let’s take care of him and do our best so he won’t hurt anymore.” He added making you turn to him.

“Are you sure?” you asked.

“You like him, right?” he asked.

“Yes, but he’s sensitive and I thought you like baby Jin Ae?” you asked.

“I do like baby Jin Ae, but the people here already give her attention. And besides, this little guy here got my heart.” He said and played with the baby not minding the little pieces of the baby’s dead skin sticking to his hands.

 

“I love you.” You chimed at your husband.

“I love you more.” He said and pecked your lips before looking at the baby. “Welcome to the family.”

 

I’m happy that Tao chose him too. I know we’re both new to this kind of stuffs but we’ll do our best

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter