Running Man IX

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Meanwhile, Haha was busy finding a place to hide but to his luck, he bumped into Luhan who was trying to find his team mates.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” He greeted and Haha greeted back.

“Oh! Dongsaeng!" He beamed and gave Luhan a hug but Luhan stepped back. “Waegeurae?” Haha asked like it’s not normal.

 

In the end, Luhan just hugged him, but the sneaky idol grabbed Haha’s name tag and almost ripped it.

“WOWOWOWOWOWAIT!” Haha begged and Luhan chuckled before listening.

“Aigoo, you guys are so fast.” Haha sighed as he leaned his back on the wall. “Let’s make a deal.” He proposed and Luhan listened.

“Let me go this once and I’ll let you go when I see you later on.” Haha said. “There’s only a minute until the change, so you’ll have an advantage.” He added and Luhan checked the time before looking at the senior and nodded.

 

“Okay, hyung.” Luhan smiled at him. “Go hide, if Rei sees you, she won’t let you go.” He added and Haha tried not to laugh and nodded as he walked away with a last hand shake.

 

“I should hide now.” Luhan told to himself and started finding a good place to hide.

 

Back to the chase, you, Tao, Kris and Xiumin were trying to catch the commander when you spotted Sukjin who just walked out of a room and turned to catch him instead.

 

*If I can’t catch the MVP, at least I’ll take out another member.* you smirked and catch the ahjussi who was surprised.

 

“GEGES! HERE!” you said and Kris, who saw you, went to help and catch the ahjussi.

“REi, can we talk about… /rip sound/…this.” Sukjin tried to bargain but Kris’ hands were faster and got him out of the game.

 

SUKJIN OUT! SUKJIN OUT!

TIME OUT! CHANGE!! The PD announced and you all froze to your places.

 

Tao and Xiumin were only yards away from Jongkook while you and Kris were not far away either. The guards already

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter