Hello Baby: Storm

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as you went out and closed the door, Tao went to the living room and lay on the sofa and fell asleep again, not even having the words you said in his mind.

 

Tao was sleeping comfortably in the sofa when the doorbell and a loud crying woke him up. He groggily sat up and blinked ay his surroundings when it all hit him at once.

His eyes widened and dashed upstairs to see his son almost losing his voice from all the crying, it has been 15 minutes since the baby woke up and he was hungry.

 

"Shhh, I'm sorry. Daddy's here now." He carried his son who was still crying and went downstairs to open the door.

 

"Hey." Suho greeted him as soon as he opened the door followed by the others. 

"Aigoo, what took you so long? We were freezing outside." Baekhyun whined but then stopped as they all looked at the crying baby on  Tao's arms.

"O! O! He's crying." Chanyeol pointed out a little panic in his voice while the others felt uncomfortable as well. To them, seeing a crying baby was a rare sight.  Yes, they volunteered before but they took care of the kids 3 years old and older. Suho did took care of some younger but he was guided by the caretakers of the organization.

"Hyung! What did you do?!" Sehun quickly blamed Tao with a frown on his face. "I'm telling noona." He threatened as he was uncomfortable and saddened by the baby's cries.

 

Tao chuckled trying to not look nervously as he let them in. He knows Sehun was just joking but the maknae will really tell if he saw Tao in panic.  

"Relax, he just woke up that's why." He explained not knowing that the child was woken up 15 minutes before Him. "You guys do what you want. I'll go get his milk." Tao said And went upstairs with Si Jung.

 

He made a bottle of milk and gave it to the baby ending his crying. Then, they went downstairs again.

Kyungsoo was already in the kitchen while Jongin, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were installing their P.S. 3. Suho was sitting on the couch comfortably as he took out the snacks they bought on the way and settled them down on the coffee table.

 

"Hows the daddy life?" Suho asked as he saw Tao walking towards him as he feed the baby.

"Not that bad, my son is a very nice kid so it's not difficult and besides, you know I got the best wife in the world." He bragged causing everyone to turn to him with a look.

 

"Eiii!!!" They chorused and Tao just laughed at his brother's jealousy.

"Oh come on!" Baekhyun said to him. "We all know that Rei does all the work around here." He told and the others agreed.

 

"Hyung." Sehun called as he exited the kitchen with a note on his hand. "I think Baekhyun hyung has a point since you can't even do what's on this list noona made for Si Jung." He said and showed them the time table and the list of chores he was supposed to be doing right now.

Baekhyung snatched the paper from the maknae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter