Running Man

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ll19vYqpgA

 

You arrived at the filming venue running late. You saw the park and the staff together with the running man cast. EXO-K has made their entrance and your running to make yours.

 

The moment you entered the scene, EXO-K and the 7 running man members all cheered, surprised to see you as the last guest. The PD told you to keep it a secret to them and you did.

 

“Noona!” you heard the two maknae called you and were about to greet them but the running man members were faster.

“Oh! Rei-ssi!” Yoo Jaesuk went to you with a handshake greeting while the others made face at the MC.

“Hyung, what now? Don’t tell me you’re also close with Rei too?” Sukjin asked still looking at you while you smiled at them trying not to freak out with their greeting.

“Keurom!” Jaesuk boasted. “We emceed Gayo daejun last year remember?” he said to s. “Aigoo. So pretty as always.” He said still holding your hand.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, ROYAL’s Rei inmida.” You greeted and the members all cheered out like you’ve just did something award winning especially Haha, Kwangsoo and Gary making everyone laugh.

 

Haha came to you for a hand shake but the running man members stopped him while EXO-K took you on their side far for the crazy ahjussi. Haha was ‘crying’ as he was saying “It’s Rei. Saranghabnida.” dramatically and you couldn’t help yourself but to chuckle. They are really funny.

 

After calming down the ahjussi fans, the PD told all of you to line up and said the groupings.

 

The 1st mission will be called ‘the food race’. The groupings will be the seven running man members vs. EXO-K + Rei. The girl’s will be riding different palanquins while the boys carried it to the destination by following the foot marks on the ground. Blue for the running man team and Red for the Idol team.

Then all of you have to finish the food on that table to get the flag. The one who gets five flags will have the access for the car keys to drive to the next mission. All of you listened to the instructions with the staff brought the sedan chairs.

 

“We can do this.” You said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter