Hello Baby: Si Jung's Party

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, you woke up in your bed with Tao cuddling asleep. It was already past midnight and since you didn’t eat supper, you were hungry.

 

Huh? How did I end up sleeping in our bed? I fell asleep in the car… Tao.

 

You turned to see your husband’s tired sleeping face and smiled at those cute pouty lips before giving it a light peck.

 

He’s just too good to be true.

 

Huh? Oh, that. Yes, I carried them in. I saw how tired my wife and son were and just couldn’t bring myself to wake them up. Rei is not really heavy anyway so it’s no big deal. And Si Jung was sleeping soundly too, so I just let them sleep.

 

Tao groaned and pouted as he opened an eye to see you looking at him with a smile.

“Did I wake you up?” you asked brushing your lips from his as you talked.

“I don’t mind being waken up like this at all.” He smiled as he stole small pecks from your lips. “Hungry?”

You nodded with a pout rarely seen making your husband chuckle and pulled you closer to him. “Don’t worry, I ordered something before going to sleep. It’s on the fridge, let’s eat?” he asked and you smiled before giving him a kiss on his nose.

“You’re the best, you know that?” you said and he sat up holding your hand.

“I know.” He replied with a proud grin on his face before leading you both to Si Jung’s room first to check on him and then went downstairs to eat.

 

“What do you think about the photos?” Tao asked as you both eat. “I think the formal and the sporty theme will the best.” He told with a smile and you just listened to him busily eating and putting side some side dish on your husband’s plate.

“Well, I think all of them will come out great.” You told full of confidence as you eat and you know Tao was giving you a look but you ignored it. “I mean, our son’s the best, his mom and dad are us. Sooo. It’ll just be great.” You told and he just shook his head with a smile.

 

Of course it’ll all come out great. Every photo taken with those two are perfect.

 

My wife just has that confidence that could blow up an entire country.

 

"The guys will get jealous when they see them." He chuckled and the both of you can already imagine his and your member's faces when they see the photo and the whining noise they'll make. 

 

The topic reminded you of a call and turned to your husband. "I just remembered, my sunbaes called me a few times." You told and he looked at you worriedly. Even though he’s in better terms with them, he was still afraid that they’ll change their mind about him.

“What did they say?” he asked as he put a piece of meat on your bowl.

“They want to meet Si Jung.” You told and he sighed inwardly and remembered that s also wanted to meet the baby. "My members were nagging me nonstop too. Not that they can come and visit since they have oversees schedules." You added and Tao nodded before adding "The other members (who haven’t met the baby) and a lot sunbaes were asking me when they can visit too. And mom really wants to meet his grandson." 

“Should we have a welcome party so they could all visit?” you asked.

“Should we? But the only filming schedule we have for this month is next week. If we were to do it that day, we will be very busy preparing.” Tao told and you agreed.

“Maybe we could ask someone for help.” You told and your husband remained silent thinking which of s could help for the party but everyone has their schedules packed.

“My members are all busy. But I think I could ask a hobae or sunbae.” He told and you nodded as you tap your phone, texting.

“Taehyunnie said he’d help. Seung Hoon will help too.” You told. You just texted WINNER’s Nam Taehyun, that brother like sunbae of yours and since no one really says no to you, he said he’d come together with Seung Hoon.

Tao nodded and made a phone call as well.

 

“Jie-jie?” Tao smiled when the person picked up the call. “It’s me, Tao.” He started speaking in Chinese and you just listened as you eat, refilling your husband’s bowl.

“What do you want?” Miss A’s Jia asked jokingly and Tao chuckled before putting on the speaker.

“Say ‘Hi’ to my wife.” He told and reached the phone near you.

“Yah! You called me in the middle of the night just to say that?!” she scolded and you both laughed. And by the familiarity of the voice, you knew it was Jia, Tao’s close Chinese sunbae-friend.

“Ayo, unnie.” You greeted.

“Oh, Rei. What?” she asked, sleepily.

“We’re going to have a welcoming party for our son.” You told as you watched you husband eat the food you put on his bowl.

“Okay.”

“But we don’t have much time to prepare.” You added followed by a moment of silence.

“You called me in the middle of the night and ask me for help, right?” she got what you meant and you and your husband beamed at each other.

 You both know that Jia and Fei are those sunbaes that will never say ‘no’ when it comes to helping and since you both know that they love babies, they’d be the perfect help.

 

“Yeah, can you help us?” you asked before taking the meat Tao was feeding you.

“When is it?”

“Three days from now.” You replied.

“You don’t need to cook though; since, I think, ordering will be best since the party is too sudden.” Tao told and looked at you for approval.

“Yeah, we could just order. We just need help for the decorations and stuff.” You added.

“Hmmm.” “I’ll help if you let me take care of the baby.” You both heard Fei’s voice.

“Sure.” You told. “So, you’re on, unnies?”

“We’ll be there.” Jia told.

“Thanks.” You smiled and Tao repeated your words before you both hang p the phone.

 

“I think four people are enough to help.” You told and reached for the stick-on and pen that was on the side of the table. “Let’s make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter