Who?

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rynJb61Nl4o

 

“Tao” the old man called and Tao went to him. “I’m here gramps.” Tao said giving his grandfather a small relieved smile.

The old man looked around and frowned. “Where’s your wife?” he asked making everyone face fall. “I thought I heard her earlier.” He added.

Jiaying went to the old man and smiled. “I’m here grandpa.” She said and the two ahjummas just rolled their eyes.

“Oh, Jiaying!” the old man smiled at her. “What are you doing here?” he asked making everyone confused and Jiaying froze. “And where’s my granddaughter?” he asked again.

 

“Grandpa, who are you talking about?” Tao asked really confused and dumbfounded. Everyone was.

The old man frowned and looked at his grandson. “The girl on the TV!” he said. “The one with a blonde hair, the one I pointed on the TV.” He explained making everyone shock.

 

That day, the old man was hospitalized and called the whole family for a gathering. The kids were bored so they switched on the TV and when the old man told them about the marriage, he pointed on the TV where a CF was being aired. But Jiaying was standing beside it; confusing everyone that she’s the one he wanted for Tao.

 

Tao frowned and sighed. But there’s a hope in his heart. You have a famous CF for a perfume in China and your hair is blonde. He took out his phone and unlocked his phone.

“Grandpa, is she the one you’re talking about?” he asked showing the old man his wallpaper that is a photo of you and him smiling.

The old man’s face brightened up and looked at his grandson proudly. “So, you really married her! Good job grandson.” He beamed confirming the answer. Everyone was dumbfounded by the grand misunderstanding while Jiaying stood there couldn’t believe what’s happening. The hope she was holding unto is now gone with the wind.

 

“So, where is she?” the old man asked excitedly.

Tao smiled widely and said “I’ll take her in.” before running out to find you still crying.

 

The moment you saw Tao exit the room, you stood up to asked what’s happening but you got greeted by his hug, lifting you up and spun you once shocking you.

“Tao, what’s—“ you tried to asked only to get cut off by a peck and his chuckles.

“He’s awake!” he beamed and you just blinked. “He wants to see you.” He added making you confuse.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter