Terms of service and conditions

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBsD6os2nnE

 

“I got burnt.” You said looking at his eyes.

“Why did you get burnt?” he asked. His grip on you tightened.

“It was an accident.” You replied. But he was not satisfied.

“Are you going to explain it clearly or should I call grandma and mama?” he asked making you sigh. He’ll never let this pass. How could he not notice you were hurting not only emotionally but physically as well?

 

“I’ll talk, but promise me you’ll never get out of your room tonight.” You said and he closed his eyes to calm himself. Seeing you got hurt and not knowing what caused it makes him go crazy. He felt helpless and irresponsible. He felt hurt for not being able to protect you.

“Tao.” You called his attention. “Promise?”

“Talk.” He said shortly.

“Let me wash up 1st.” you said and cleaned yourself not minding if he’s looking or not. You’re not even surprised that he didn’t get out of the room and watched you with a worried expression.

 

Then, you led him to the bedroom and sat on his lap wrapping his arms on your waist so he won’t be able to go down to Jiaying.

 

You and Tao were lying on his bed with you on top of his body.

“You know, you can’t keep me here forever, Rei.” He said with a sigh. As expected, when he heard what happened, he wanted to go down and even hurt the girl. But you were fast and used Judo at him pinning him on the bed. You pinned down his body so he won’t escape without hurting you. And Tao, knowing about your injured leg didn’t move much afraid that he might hurt you.

 

“I know.” You said and pecked his lips to ease his anger. “But I can keep you here the whole night.” You smiled trying to take his mind away about the incident. “It’s strange how I’m the one on top and begging you to stay, don’t you think?” you asked and he paused a bit to think.

“Yeah.” He replied, still with the cold voice.

“Then, why are you not enjoying it?” you asked.

“Because we’re not even doing anything, you’re just on top of me teasing and keeping me from killing that monster that hurt you.” He said.

You chuckled and nuzzled your face on the crook of his neck a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter