Hello Baby: Mommy Rei

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Son!” you called Si Jung as you went downstairs. “It’s time to change.” You said and took him with you.

 

You’re not new to these baby things since you baby sit Sean, Tablo, Yg’s children back on your trainee days. You easily cleaned Si Jung and put the prescripted cream on him. he cried in pain because of it and Tao went running upstairs to see what was going on.

 

Tao saw you were having a hard time as Si Jung was squirming as you tried to change his diaper and with that, he distracted the baby while you hurried and changed the baby’s clothes.

“Done.” You picked Si Jung up and rocked him side by side. “Aigoo, mommy is bad. That cream must’ve hurt, right? mianhae baby.” You told him as Tao watched you calm your son.

 

Rei, my wife. She’s a perfect wife for me and I can also see that she’s a perfect mom for Si Jung. I did well choosing her.

 

You turned to your husband and said. “Chuhan, go and wash up too.”

“Arrasso mommy.” He said and kissed Si Jung’s head before he going out of the room and change to your room.

 

After changing, you left Si Jung to Tao so you can go and wash up as well. The two went to the living room when Si Jung started crying. Tao tried everything he knows but nothing worked and he started to panic.

“Yeobo!” he called for you. “Si Jung’s crying.” He told but you were still changing, laughing at him panic.

“Ottoke?” he asked himself as Si Jung’s cry made him more nervous. “Is he sick?”

 

I didn’t know what to do. And since Si Jung has his skin burned I was worried that his tears might sting his skin and ended up calling for Rei. I’m hopeless.

 

“Si Jung-ah.” He lifted the baby up and made him sit on his lap the two face to face and Si Jung still crying. “You have to be strong and take care of mommy while daddy works.” He told the baby like he can understand him and just like that, Si Jung looked at his dad and stopped crying as he put his hand on his mouth.

“That’s right. You shouldn’t cry, be a man Si Jung-ah.” Tao said as he sighed inwardly, relieved that the baby stopped crying. “Be a tough guy like appa.” He added and Si Jung chuckled making Tao’s heart flip flop.

 

My son can easily melt my heart without even trying. I’m dead. I think I’ll just end up spoiling him in the near future. He’ll be like ‘Daddy I want this’ and smiles and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter