Hello Baby: Parent-dols

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Off recording...

 

Preparations for the most awaited MAMA awards and GAYOs have started and everyone became really busy. You haven't gone home for 3 days because of it and Hello Baby's recording was also halted. It'll only be for 2 weeks and after that, the cameras and staffs will resume and you and your husband will have to stay in your house again.

EXO and ROYAL are expected to win awards and are nominated for lots of it. Even though ROYAL haven't released an album for a year, their last mini album still sold more than other recently released albums because of new fans and Nana's solo was also a hit. Unlike other groups, ROYAL has established their place strongly in the international market. Their sales in US alone surpassed their record in Korea breaking EXO's record for best selling artist.

It was funny how the gagmen all mentioned it in shows without forgetting to say Asia's hallyu couple Rei and Tao, who are both members of the groups who achieved the award at different times. Everyone looked forward for the collaboration between the couple but since they decided to get married and go in a show where they'd have a baby, it was impossible. Not with their entire hectic schedule.

 

You and Tao haven't seen each other for a week now but kept in-touched by phones. Every time you went home, Tao would be out and even if both of you live in the same house, you never see each other. That's how hard and busy things were.

Commuting from your house to the agency then to the performance venue takes a 15 minute drive and the Tao and you did it every day. But when both of your schedules kept on piling up, plus the rehearsals and preparations for awarding performances; both of you decided to use those 15 minutes to practice more in the practice room than on the road.

After all, whenever both of you went home, it was only to sleep, or should I say, take a nap for 2 hours before you have to go wake up again, prepare for the next day, and kiss Si Jung goodbye and go to work again.

 

It hurt both of you not sleep and spend time with their son but you both also love your jobs. And besides, Mrs. Hwang, Tao's mom, often bring Si jung to you and Tao in rehearsals when it’s not too cold outside. It kinda how you could only look at your baby and watch him struggle trying to go to you but that's what you and Tao signed up for, fame and busy life, a life too busy to have a child.

 

Two weeks passed by in a blink of an eye for you and Tao and before you knew it, the cameras and staffs set everything in the house again. It made both of you happy because now, spending time with Si Jung is part of your schedules and, finally, you could make up to him and your husband.

 

Recording...

 

Tao woke up with half of his body hovering yours. He glanced at the clock and then at you who was still sleeping soundly.

 

We just got home last night because of our schedules and it's been a while since we have slept together in our bed for at least 5 hours. We miss spending time with our baby and those two weeks was depressing. I haven't seen my wife for two weeks until last night and it was hell. How much more for Si Jung?

 

He carefully kissed your shoulder and went out of bed silently before sneaking out to Si Jung's room. He entered quietly and sat beside the crib and stared at his son for a while.

He really missed his son and holding him. Whenever he pays them a visit at home, the baby's already asleep or when his mom brings Si Jung at work, he can only hold him for minutes before getting called for rehearsals.

 

I hope, when Si Jung grows up, he’ll be able to understand our job.

 

You woke up with the other side of the bed empty. Your whole body was aching due to heavy practice and you haven't slept well the past days. Luckily, anemia didn’t get you this time because you couldn't sleep since your child and love was away.

 

Groaning, you stretched your aching body, sat up and scanned the room to look for your husband. And when you didn't find him, you washed up before going to your son's room knowing he'll be there.

As expected, he was there. You chuckled at the scene.

Tao was leaning on the wooden rails of the crib sitting on the floor. He was slightly drooling because his face was squished by his weight and the rails. He'll probably have the rail marks on his face and upper arm later when he wakes up and it was another thing you’re going to for.

 

You took a look at Si Jung and he was still sleeping. His head was closer to the rails where Tao was leaning onto and it was one of those sights you'd always keep in your heart.

 

They're just irreplaceable. I missed my dorks.

 

Leaving your boys alone, you went downstairs and prepare breakfast. You didn't need to clean the house since the cleaning ahjumma does it every noon and you only have to recheck if it was done properly. Then you checked the groceries too and you have to admit, mother in laws are really capable of buying the whole supermarket because there isn't any space even for the back light of the fridge. Tapper wears were all placed perfectly aligned, even the veggies were arranged.

 

Mama is the best. Our fridge is like the perfect Tetris and you can't even argue with that.

 

After preparing breakfast, you went upstairs again to wake up the boys but when you get in to the room they were already wake up playing. Si Jung was laughing loudly as his dad tickles his tummy with his nose.

 

Hearing the door open, Tao looked up and saw you staring at them. Si Jung looked too and the moment he saw you, he started reaching for you crying.

 

"Awww. My baby missed me?" you walked in and took your son in your arms comforting him. He immediately calm down and rested his head on your shoulder. Tao then stood up hugged you both. He kissed your cheeks and ear. He was a little bit sad because Si Jung immediately left him for his mother, but then again, babies almost always preferred their mom.

"Your husband misses

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter