Please

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eju-ahYqo7Q

 

You were lucky that you got day off the next day and you just stayed in your room. Locked and still thinking on what just happened last night. Things happened so fast that you just woke up on your bed this morning, your eyes swollen and your head aching from all the crying.

 

*What happened Tao?* you asked your ‘supposed to be’ fiancé on your phone’s wallpaper. You wer staring at her phone when you heard the doorbell ring. You sat up and looked at your closed door trying to listen if someone’s home besides you, but the 2nd ring answered it for you. There was no one.

 

Lazily, you went out of your room and went to see who the guest was and the moment you saw who it was, your body froze as everything that happened yesterday replayed in your mind. It was Tao.

 

Tao was waiting for you to open the door he was wearing a cap but it was obvious from him red nose that he’s been crying and you don’t know what to feel anymore. *Why is he crying like he just lost his life? I should be the one crying like that.* you told to yourself and opened the door. You couldn’t let him stay out there. Not if he’s like that, you know that paparazzi are just around the corner and if they know about you returning the famous engagement ring to him, the whole Korea will be in chaos.

You left the door to the dorm opened and went to the bathroom to wash up and as soon as you went out, you were attacked by his tight embrace along with his sobbing. He was crying so hard that he even lost the strength to stand up and kneeled as he hugged you.

You were confused and heartbroken seeing him like this. You have never saw him broken like this before and caressed his hair. Yes, you are still mad at him but you two have gone far and went through a lot of trials and still held strong. You can’t let a wild whisper break your relationship apart that easily.

 

*What have happened?* you asked yourself as you let him cry on your stomach as you caressed his hair.

 

“Rei, my baby. Please let me explain.” He sobbed begging as he held you tighter. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. Please let me tell you what happened. Don’t leave me like this.” He begged. “I will die without you.” He told and your heart was squeezed by his plead.

You looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter