Falling

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=wNsdvZICVQ4

Instead of going back to your dorm, you went to the wedding house with Tao and decided to sleep there. Tao would try to do his little antics to convince you for a round but you didn’t let him. You just let him faking sobs and pretended to sleep.

 

“Baby.” He called.

“Mm.” you answered with a mumble and turned to him resting your head on his arm.

“I have a lot of schedules this coming three weeks and I’m not sure if I can escape to see you.” He said with a pout.

“Nado.” You said drifting to sleep. “Make that a month or two.” You added. “The world tour’s starting.”

“But I’ll call you whenever I can.” He said hugging you tight.

“Just send me a message. I might not answer.” You told closing your eyes. You were too sleepy, at last. Now that you’re sure you’re not going to lose him, you can sleep tight.

“I’ll send one, and then call you just in case you answer.” He said and you replied with a hum. He smiled looking at your sleepy face and kissed your lips. You didn’t have the power to push him back nor do you want him to stop. “Sleep well my love.” He said caressing your face that made you smile.

“Corny panda.” You said and he pecked your lips again and again.

“But you love Me.” he grinned proudly. You chuckled and hugged him close. “Yeah.”

“By the way, Jiaying will be working as EXO’s coordinator for a while.” He changed the subject with a grin.

“That’s cool.” You said making him frown.

“You’re not even jealous?” he asked and you shook your head. “Even a little?” he asked really wanting a yes.

“Not at all.” You replied. “I trust her.” You said making him pout but glad that you’re not taking her as a villain of a love story.

“What about me? Don’t you trust me?” he asked.

“I love you.” You said and turned your back to him. “Go to sleep.” You told and closed your eyes.

Tao scooted closer to you and wrapped his arms on your waist lifting your shirt a little. “Babyyyyyy.” He called playing with your belly button.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter