Hello Baby: Grandparents

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you all laughing at?" Tao and s went to seat as well. Si Jung was having fun with the coordi noonas.

"I was telling them how smitten our Sehunnie is with Si Jung, he's forgetting to even greet his noona." you joked and Sehun immediately went beside you, pushing Kai away and hugged your arm.

"It's not like that noona. It was just, Si Jung. I thought he had forgotten my face since it's been a while since he saw me and...and." he tried to explain and everyone laughed at his flushed face.

You ruffled his hair and put your arm in his shoulders instead making him lean down because of the height difference. "I was joking Sehunnie." you told and he gave you his 'sehun face'.

 

"We were talking about when you guys will have another baby." Chanyeol told and Tao went to your other side and kissed your ear.

"I'm all for it anytime. It'll be all up to my beautiful wife, I guess." he grinned and you pushed him away while the other laughed and some gawked.

"No. Not anytime soon, chuhan." you said but he wasn't discouraged.

“We’ll see about that.” he smirked and the boys all went out with a loud teasing "Oh!!!" before laughing.

Embarrassed, you hit Tao's thigh. "Pabo." you mumbled but he just kissed your head before taking back his son from the coordis.

 

While EXO was in the waiting room, Tao never let go of Si Jung. He got his make up with Si Jung in his lap and only let go of him when he had to change but as soon as he finished, he again took the baby from you and even did the backstage interview with the baby.

The fans were all happy to see your son with his father and uncles in one place while you helped out in the dressing room.

You took a picture of Tao and Si Jung and posted it on your Instagram. It was kind of funny how he’s looking fierce with makeup and all black clothes while carrying his son who was wearing a full body panda suit.

 

When it was their turn to record, you and Si Jung waited in the waiting room. It became hectic when they had to change again so you let Si Jung sleep in his stroller and helped the boys get their accessories done.

 

Then, after the performance, the boys changed into their casual outfits and finally got some rest. Tao and the others were tired as you all sat on the sofa.

 

“I’m so tired.” Tao huffed and rested his head on your chest.

You smiled at your hard working husband and kissed his temple. “I’ll make you something good when we get home.” You said and the boys gave you both a jealous look.

“Woah, you really look like a mother and wife, Rei-yah.” Luhan teased in an amazed tone.

“I am a wife and a mother, pabo.” you said, as a matter of fact.

“AH! I wanted to get married too!” said Suho who was struggling with his neck tie.

 

After chatting with the EXO members for a little bit more, the three of you bid goodbye to them and went home to rest because you have work tomorrow and will go to China to meet Tao's relatives with Si Jung afterwards.

 

I don’t know about having another child. I mean, yes. Si Jung is not our real child but ever since I held his hand, he became mine. If the administrations allows it, and if my husband agrees, I’d like to make Si Jung officially ours. So that child my husband is talking about will have to wait for a little longer. Maybe until Si Jung turns two?

I just hope I can hold on ‘til then because Tao is really eager about it.

"Your luggage will arrive in the hotel. Do you have everything?" Manager appa asked and you checked Si Jung's bag before nodding. Tao and Si Jung were at the airport already while you were still at home. You just finished your schedules and just went home to get the rest of Si Jung's things before going to the airport to meet up with your family.

 

You and Tao have been planning to visit Tao’s family in China. Mrs. Hwang went back three days before saying that she wanted to prepare for their visit. Lay’s grandparents and mom will be there too since they were a big fan of you and Si Jung. It’ll only be a one night and two days visit since the preparation for yearend awarding haven’t finished yet.

 

You went to the airport with your son’s things and directly went to the check in area. Tao sent you a message saying that they’re already in the plane because of security reasons. Fans found out about your family’s little get away and went to the airport causing a good crowd, eager to see their idol and his son.

You found the two sitting on their seats with Tao tapping on his phone while Si Jung slept beside him.

"Hey." you approached your family and Tao looked up and smiled as he saw you. He took the bag you were holding and placed it on the ledge above your seats and you sat on the seat beside Si Jung while Tao took your hand on his. Then, he leaned in for a kiss before settling on his seat again.

"Did you tell mama and papa about our hotel?" you asked. "Yeah. They were a little bit sad about it and talking about the money we will spend for it but they gave on it." he replied and you nodded, fixing your son's blanket so he won't be cold.

You and Tao decided to stay in a hotel instead of staying in Tao's family manner. The manner was spacious but since it'll be the first time Si Jung will spend the night in another place, he might be grumpy and moody about it and you both didn't want to disturb the people living in it especially the elders since Yixing's grandparents will be staying there too.

 

My wife and I decided to stay in a hotel for the night because Si Jung might cry at night and the elders need their sleep. Rei worries about their health too much.

The conversation are in Chinese now. Except for the interviews.

 

The flight took hours and finally landed in China. Tao had his Maserati, delivered by the house helper, waiting for you three at the airport and used the car to drive to the Hwang's residence. There you got welcomed warmly by the whole family and it kind of made you laugh when you remembered the first time you went there. Instead of glares and harsh words, the family welcomed you with smiles and hospitality this time. The elders rushed to you and were ogling non-stop at the baby in Tao's arms.

At first, So Jung was timid and felt unfamiliar but when he saw his grandma, he relaxed and finally let his great grandfather and grandmother carry him. Even the old Mr. and Mrs. Zhang were giggling at the angel.

 

The elders played with Si Jung for a while and fed the baby. You went to prepare Si Jung’s diaper because it looked full.

“Did you gave Si Junggie his bath?” you asked Tao who was smiling at the elders and Si Jung’s pap stuffed face. Tao looked at you with wide eyes and he didn’t have to answer. You knew he didn’t. “W-we got up late.” He blinked nervously and you shook your head at him.

“I clearly told you to give him one though.” You told him and started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter