Guilty hearts

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b8QEXtOrvA

 

You sighed and saw a Polaroid camera. *It's all true.* You took it and showed it to them. “Whose is this?” you asked.

“It’s mine.” Hanran mumbled.

“Can I have a shot?” you asked and she confusedly nodded. You took a shot with your blank face and waited for the photo to come out, fanned it dry and then took out your marker from your bag and wrote something on it.

 

EXO and Hanran just watched what you’re doing in silence not knowing what to do. But your second action shocked them. You took off the engagement ring Tao gave you a few months ago and put it above the picture you took.

“I’ll leave this here, then.” You put it on the table that was in front of EXO and smiled bitterly. “I’ll be going 1st then.” You said and turned away but Kris stopped you.

“Rei wait.” He squeaked. He doesn’t know what to say but he’s not letting you go out alone.

You stopped your tracks and chuckled bitterly as you kept your head down. “You all knew and kept me in the dark, all this time.” You mumbled trying to contain your tears. You were disappointed, angry, betrayed and hurt. “But it’s okay; after all, you’re all supposed to be his brothers. And brothers do cover for each other.” You said to them piercing their guilty hearts. “But you’re supposed to be my friends and brothers too.” You mumbled with a pained voice.

 

“We’re sorry, Rei.” Suho said but doesn’t know how to follow up his words and remained silent.

“I better go.” You said only to be stopped by Kris, again. “How are you going back?” he asked.

“I’ll get a taxi. Don’t worry, I'm angry, but I can go to the hotel alone.” You said to him admitting what you’re feeling right now. It was obvious. And who wouldn’t? You just learned that your fiancé is married to another woman.

“We’ll take you home.” He offered. *It’s late and dangerous outside, There’s so many fans too.* he was worried. He knows you’re upset and they have patly of the fault, but that doesn’t mean they’ll let go of your safety.

“No thank you.” You reject

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter