Hello Baby: Vaccination

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, you and Tao woke up early to prepare for Si Jung’s doctor’s appointment. Tao took care of the baby’s things while you take care of your son. After that night, Tao seemed to have become more hard working and seems to appreciate and care for you and your son. Maybe it’s because of guilt of seeing you upset and tired and made him realize that you are a human as well that needed rest and that he depended too much on you.

 

You took the car keys and went out first carrying Si Jung who was covered with thick clothes as well. It was snowing and the temperature was still dropping. You opened the backseat and sat Si Jung on his seat before starting the engine along with the heater.

Then, Tao also followed you to the car putting the baby’s things in the trunk and take some important papers with him to give to you. He boarded the car and handed you some medical papers of the baby.

“Is everything ready?” you asked as you took and double checked the papers.

“Ready since last night.” He gave you a confident smile and you smiled back and gave him a peck.

“Thank you daddy.” You said and sat on the passenger seat. “Kaja.” You told and Tao drove to the hospital.

 

 

You exited the car holding Si Jung in your arms while Tao took the baby's things and locked the car. He followed you in to the hospital and there got greeted by the doctor.

"Annyeonghaseyo" you both bowed at the doctor stood up from his seat to great you and your family.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The doctor greeted back and then looked at Si Jung with a smile. "Annyeong Si Jung-ah." He said and the baby didn't even spare him a glance and kept playing with your necklace.

 

You don't really wear any accessories anymore especially when you're with Si Jung because it just becomes a burden if it won't be broken by the baby. And about earrings, you took a break of wearing dangling ones because your son will just pull it from you and you don't want that pain.

 

"How is he?" The doctor asked Tao and you as he led you both to the seats.

"Oh, he is comfortable and his skin is getting better." You said and the doctor nodded in satisfaction. 

"He's not crying that much anymore when we put his cream on him." Tao added and you agreed.

 

"That is good news." The doctor said. "We can give him the shots then." He said and looked at the baby who was sitting on your lap. "But let's give him a checkup first. Or should I say and update of his records." He added and stood up.

"Please follow me." He said and led you three to another room where a nurse was preparing the weight scale and more for the checkup.

"We'll just take a look at his weight and look at his throat, eyes and ears. Then at his heartbeat, so please don't worry." He chuckled directing those words to Tao who was nervous for his son. 

He knows that Si Jung doesn't like other people touching him and the fact that his son is going to receive a shot made him pale. He can now imagine his son's loud cries.

 

All of you laughed. You looked at your husband and gave him an assuring smile. He got what you meant and went beside you to give you and his son kisses on your temples.

"It'll be okay, chuhan. We'll be here." You told him and he gave you a small smile before wrapping his arms on you and the baby you tried to reach his father's face.

 

"Please put the baby on the scale." The nurse said and you obliged as Tao stood not too far away from you and watching every move.

You sat Si Jung in the scale and the nurse looked at the numbers and wrote it down on Si Jung's record. And after more checkups, it was time for the shot.

 

The doctor took out two small bottles from the fridge as the nurse took out the things needed for the vaccination. You felt Tao stiffen as he back hugged you and kissed his child. He was nervous.

 

I can't calm down that moment. I hate shots and I know it hurts. If a fully grownup man like me hurts at those, how much more my baby? I mean, look at his arms. Where are you going to pinch him? The needles won't touch his bones, right? Ahh. I'm scared.

 

"Please take off his jacket please." The doctor said as he assembled the injection and you and Tao obliged.

 

After taking off his clothes, the nurse told you to hold Si Jung as it is expected that he will move a lot during the process. You held your son showing his right arm while Tao let his son play with his stiff pinky.

"Guenchana, Si Junggie. You're strong just like appa." He told as he tried to entertain his son by shaking his finger causing Si Jung's left arm shake and the baby to smile.

 

The doctor approached them holding the injection and you held your baby for the doctor to be able to do his job.

As soon as the needle penetrated the baby's skin, Si Jung let out a loud cry and Tao felt his heart being squeezed. He tried to distract the baby but Si Jung kept crying. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter