Sorry

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JbRDifntBE

 

Your burns were getting treated beside the old lady’s room when a nurse came telling you that the old woman has regained consciousness. Without even thinking twice, you put on your jeans and rushed to the other room and saw the grandmother already sited on her bed. A sigh of relief escaped your mouth as you limped towards her.

“How are you feeling Mrs.---“

“Call me grandma.” She cut you off and you nodded.

“How are you feeling grandma?” you repeated the question.

“I’m fine.” She replied. “How’s your leg?”

You looked at your mid treated leg and gave her a sly smile. “It’ll get better.” You said. It was hurting a lot but the old woman’s health was more important. But then, a nurse running to catch up to you entered the room.

“Miss, you’re not done yet with the treatment.” The nurse said and you sighed. You didn't want to leave grandma alone but the old lady insisted.

“Go and get it treated. We’re going somewhere afterwards.” She said and you nodded and went back to the other room.

 

 

After getting treated, you went back to the old lady’s room and she greeted you with a smile. Mrs. Hwang was already there obviously happy about something and worried at the same time.

“Oh, Rei-ah. How’s your burn?” Mrs. Hwang asked and you smiled to assure them you’re fine.

“I’m okay, mama.” You assured her.

The old woman stood up with the help of her daughter and turned to you. “Let’s go.” She told and went out of the room as you followed. You three went to the third floor of the hospital and entered a room. Jiaying was there crying beside the old man’s sleeping figure.

 

“Get out of here.” The grandma shooed the girl and Jiaying stood up and went near the door but didn’t get out. She was busy glaring at you but you couldn’t care less. You’re just worried on how Tao will deal with her when he hears you got hurt by her.

 

Grandma sat on the chair beside the bed and held her husband’s hand. “Honey, I have my pick for Tao’s wife.” She said making Mrs. Hwang smile wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter