Running Man II

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “You’re already finished?” D.O looked at you with wide eyes and you nodded walking towards him.

“I’ll help you with this.” You said still melting the ice cream on your mouth before taking another spoon full of strawberry ice cream.

“Oh, it’s so cold.” Suho flinched as the cold treat took contact with his teeth. “I’ll help you Hyung.” Sehun, who just finished his chocolate ice cream, helped Suho with his caramel macchiato.

 

The other team who just finished the 1st table went to their next and found the same challenge as your group. They were just starting and your group was nearly finished.

Your team went to the next table, already full, and found a bowl of ramen.

“Oh, I can’t look at food anymore.” Baekhyun frowned looking at the bowl. “Nado, I can’t eat anymore.” Suho stated.

You hopped off the ride and took the bowl with a smile. ”Don’t worry guys, I got you.” You said and drunk the soup of the ramen. Kai and Sehun helped you with the noodles and without even five minutes, you three finished the bowl of noodles.

 

The other team reached their third mission with some members complaining about their brain freeze and saw two bowls of ramen with a note on the table.

“Since you arrived second, your team has to eat two bowls of ramen.” Making them complain while Jihyo and Jongkook started eating.

 

The fourth was a serving of sushi and you guys ate it deliciously. Well, for you, Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol that is. Kyungsoo, Suho and Baekhyun were full and could only help with the transportation. But it wasn’t a problem since the four of you enjoyed the food with you feeding them occasionally and them, feeding you.

After finishing it, even the soy sauce. Your team went to get the last flag. You all went to the last table confidently and saw the treat. Your face fell the moment you saw the food and looked at the boys.

“I can’t eat spicy food.” You said and they blinked at you. Sehun and Kai were getting full too while Chanyeol didn’t know if he could still eat.

 

“We’ll eat whatever we can.” Kai told you and started to take chopsticks and eat. Sehun followed suit and the other four as well.

“Okay, I’ll eat too.” You said and took a pair for chop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter