Hello Baby: Giving a Bath

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFyMgIHdcnc

 

Tao was putting his clothes on when he heard Chanyeol screaming about his clothes that made him laugh.

After getting ready, he went downstairs to see Kyungsoo helping Chanyeol clean his clothes and Suho cleaning the floor while Jongin held the baby with Sehun beside them and Baekhyun still fixing the game.

 

"What happened?" He asked his brothers.

"Si Jung vomited on Hyung." Sehun told and Tao just laughed.

 

"Good, you're finished. It's time for Si Jung's bath." Kyungsoo told as he took the baby's time table.

 

Tao frowned at them and said. "But it's cold. I'll just wash him up later." and looked at Si Jung with a smile. "It's cold, isn't it Si Jung-ah ~ ?" He told with a smile at Si Jung and the baby chuckled loudly making everyone smile. 

 

"He really likes you, huh?" Baekhyun told giggling at the baby.

"Of course, I'm his dad after all." Tao bragged and then turned at the baby. "Isn't it, handsome baby?" He asked the baby with a jump startling the baby to laughter-

 

"Ahhhhhh! He's too cute!" Chanyeol said with his fingers curled because of the baby's cuteness.

"I want to have a baby too." Sehun blurted out making everyone turn to him with shocked eyes.

 

"OHHHH! Maknaee ~" they teased and sehun just chuckled and blushed.

 

"It's not what you think; I just want a baby brother. Ah jinjja, hyungs." He quickly defended himself but the elders didn't believe him and just laughed.

"Aigoo. Our maknaes growing up." Baekhyun carried on with the teasing.

"I don't think I'm ready for that Yet, Sehun-ah." Suho said acting like a father.

"Grandpa isn't ready for a great grandchild yet." Jongin smirked and everyone laughed.

 

"Anyways, it's time for Si Jung's bath, Tao." Kyungsoo reminded. "Rei won't put that here if it's not important so you better do that. We'll be here to help you." He added and everyone agreed.

"But I don't want him to cry." Tao pouted. "He always cries when he takes baths, the cream stings his skin a lot. Only Rei can do it." He added.

"Yah! You shouldn't rely on your wife too much. She's your wife, not your maid." Baekhyun scolded.

"Noona will be angry at you if you even missed one of these things." Sehun added. "And you already did. You skipped the feed Si Jung the pap. You're dead, hyung." He said and smiled evilly.

 

Suho tapped his dongsaeng’s shoulders and gave him a smile. “They’re right, Tao-yah. You have to do your fair share of the work as well.”

 

Tao sighed and nodded. His hyungs has a point there. He looked at the baby with sorry eyes and then turned at his brothers. 

"Just hold him for me, I'll prepare his things." He said and went upstairs. 

"I'll go help!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol dashed upstairs as well following Tao.

 

"Wuah! Cuuute!" Baekyeol chorused as they entered the baby's room. They looked around the room and were fascinated by the little things that belonged to Si Jung: those mini shoes, pair of pants, the cute colored bibs and they cute toys.

 

"Hyung can you fill this with warm water?" Tao handed Chanyeol a cute bucket. "You c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter