Hello Baby: Schedules

YOU got married?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

As expected, leaving your sick son and your husband alone in the house made you restless. You ended up calling Tao every 15 minutes to ask how they were doing and Tao, knowing how worried you are, answered the calls even if he's busy taking care of Si Jung and the house. As soon as the CF discussions were finished, you didn't waste any time and rushed back to your house just in time for Si Jung's medication.

 

"I'm home." You chirped taking off your heels. Tao, who was carrying his son, went to welcome you with a kiss and you took the baby from him. Si Jung wasn't as lively as before but his high fever has left him. 

"Did he take his medicine already?" You asked your husband as he slumped down the sofa, tiredness written all over his body.

"Eung." He replied and turned to you with a pout. "Rei-yah, I'm tired." he told and you can't help but to feel sorry for him.

 

I feel bad for my husband.

He hasn’t entered his work yet and he looked like he just did a 2 day concert.

 

You sat beside him and let him rest his head on your chest as he hugged you as Si Jung. "Can I skip work?" He asked and you frowned at him.

"Chuhan." You patted his back and run your hands on it giving him comfortable touches. "You know you can't do that, right?" You told and he just sighed. 

He looked up at you with the puppy dog eyes and blinked cutely. "Ara." He said and blinked again. "Then, how about we shower together?" He asked with an innocent face making you feel like covering his face with a pillow.

"Yah." Your tone changed and his pout turned into a playful grin. "We're recording!" You scolded but he just chuckled and lay in the sofa resting his head in your lap beside Si Jung

"Guenchana, I'll just turn off the cameras." He said with a big smile on his face but then, Si Jung saw his father's face beside him and started hitting Tao's face with his wet hands making you laugh.

 

"That's what you get, erted panda." You smirked as you watched Tao get beat up by his son. "Discipline your father, Si Jung-ah." You told.

 

"Ow." Tao struggled from his son's slaps by covering his face with his hands and managed to grab the baby's hands. He then leaned up close to the baby's face and let out a 'monster' growl. "Wuaaaa!! Appa’s going to eat you!" He said before kissing the baby's nose and lay down again. Si Jung, who seemed to like getting startled, chuckled at his father's actions making you and Tao happy that he can now laugh again.

 

I think, Si Jung's feeling a bit better now. He was laughing again. FINALLY!

 

"You should go and prepare." You said and he sighed before lazily stood up. You watched him make his way upstairs and felt bad about him going to work in a tired state. And with that, you decided to at least serve him a decent meal before going to work.

 

Si Jung was still grumpy and cries when you put him down so you decided to put him on the baby bag and put him hanging on your back as you make the food. He was squirming at first but got the hang of it and just laid his head on your back playing with his hands in his mouth.

It took you 10 minutes to make a fast meal and prepared it on the table. You didn't even wonder why Tao was taking so long since he is very fond of baths and takes his time in the shower afterwards.

 

By the time he went downstairs wearing the clothes you prepared for him, he immediately went to give you a back hug and small kisses as you put the sleeping baby on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter